Punjab Public Service Commission invites online Jobs application for following departments:-
|S. No||Name of Post||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies||Department|
|1||Data Entry Operator (On Contract Basis for a period of Five Years||BPS-12||08 Vacancies||Anti-Corruption Punjab Establishment|
|2||Computer Programmer (On 3 years contract)||BPS-17||01 Vacancy||Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries Department Punjab|
|3||Chemist (3 Years Contract)||BPS-16||01 Vacancy||Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries Department Punjab|
|4||Librarian (on 3 years contract)||BPS-16||01 Vacancy||Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries Department Punjab|
|5||Assistant (Regular Basis)||BPS-16||48 Vacancies||Police Department Punjab|
|6||Data Entry Operators||BPS-12||80 Vacancies||Police Department Punjab|
|7||Medical Officer ( on contract basis for a period f 5 years)||BPS-17||18 Vacancies||Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal Department|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 17-02-2020 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important/General Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications · In case, the requisition of any post is withdrawn by the Administrative Department after receipt of applications by the Commission, the candidates of that particular post can use Paid Treasury Challan of the withdrawn post against any other post (Once), advertised by the Commission within the next One Year.
- Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-5158095, Faisalabad: 041-9330713, Sargodha: 048-3259710, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9260410
Apply Online: Click Here
[expander_maker id=”1″ more=”Download Ad” less=”Read less”]