Latest Jobs in Ministry of Interior (Capital Development Authority) April 2020
Capital Development Authority (CDA), Ministry of Interior entrusted with the task of overall development, planning and policy making of the Islamabad Capital Territory seeks itself as a premier development Authority and to prepare a master plan and a phased master programme for the development of the Capital Site, and to prepare a similar plan and programme for the rest of the Specified Areas. Ministry of Interior invites top Pakistani talent to join its team for transforming Capital Development Authority (CDA), into a sound town planning authority. Applications are invited for the following positions, which will be filled strictly on merit in transparent manner.
Ministry of Interior is seeking to appoint Vice Chairman / Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer strengthening and building capacity of the Capital Development Authority and invites applications from professionals/ experts for the following positions on highly competitive salary and benefits (MP-II Scale)
Vice Chairman / Managing Director who shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the Capital Development Authority, Islamabad.
Pay Scale and other perks & Privileges:
MP-II Scale and other perks & privileges as admissible under the rules.
1st Class Master degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Business Administration, Public Administration, Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Town Planning or Architecture.
Maximum age limit is 60 years at the time of closing date of applications.
- Minimum twenty (20) years post qualification experience in the relevant field which shall also have the experience as Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer etc. in a Public / Private sector or in a multinational company.
- In case of M.Phil or Ph.D degree, the experience may be relaxed for 02 and 04 years, respectively.
Tenure/ Period of Contract
The period of contract shall be two years with a provision of yearly extensions up to maximum of two times based on evaluation of Performance Evaluation Committee, and approval; of competent authority, subject to all laws/ rules applicable to MP scale appointments and extensions, as amended from to time.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Maximum age limit is 60 years at the time of closing date of applications.
- Government / Public / Civil servants are barred by Section 8(f) of the CDA Ordinance, 1960 to apply for the above position.
- Termination due to unsatisfactory performance will be at one month’s notice or one month’s pay in lieu
- The candidates should not be NRO beneficiaries. The candidates should be citizens of Pakistan. Dual nationality holders are bound to disclose their nationality other than nationality of Pakistan.
- The candidate should be IT proficient.
- The selected candidates will have to resign from their previous job and sever all their connection / lien with their parent job / organization before joining under this new contract in MP Scale.
- Interested persons should submit their application on the prescribed format (available on interior.gov.pk) alongwith CV and testimonials, details of additional qualifications and experience certificates, copy of CNIC and two recent photographs by registered post to Deputy Secretary (CDA), Ministry of Interior, D-Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad or through E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement to the Ministry of Interior. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- CDA is an equal opportunity employer and all candidates are encouraged to apply within the criteria mentioned above.
- The candidates shall not be entitled for any TA/DA while appearing for the interview. Ministry reserves the right not to fill any post(s) or withhold appointment against the advertised post.