Latest Jobs in Technology Upgradation and Skill Development Company (TUSDEC) May 2020
Technology Upgradation and Skill Development Company (TUSDEC) has established Engineering Support Centres for SME’s in Peshawar, Hyderabad and Lasbela. These Centres will provide common facilitation as well as help improve technical skills level of the local workforce, thereby enabling the local industry to produce quality products and achieve competitiveness. TUSDEC intends to hire progressive and dynamic individuals for the following positions:
Project Director (Lasbela) Position (01) Age Limit (30-50 Years)
position is responsible to:
- Operate, plan, develop and execute strategies to achieve targets and objectives of the Centre. Manage and operate common facility centre equipped with state of the art machinery and technology (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics, Electronics, Industrial & Manufacturing) for the Light Engineering Sector. Must be hands on person with can do mind set and able to work independently with manufacturing experience.
- Masters in Engineering with atleast 08 years experience on shop floor preferably on CNC EDMs, Wire Cut Machine, Injection Molding, Conventional Machinery and Material Testing.
Manager Technical (Peshawar I Lasbela) Positions (02), Age Limit (29-45 Years)
The position is responsible to:
- Manage the business, technical, product development, training and designing activities relevant to Light Engineering Sector such as CNC, EDM, wire cut, Heat Treatment, injection, molding and die casting etc. (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics, Electronics, Industrial & Manufacturing).
- Bachelor in Engineering with atleast 05 years experience on shop floor preferably on CNC EDMs, Wire Cut Machine, Injection Molding, Conventional Machinery and Material Testing.
We invite applications from good professionals who are highly motivated, possessing excellent interpersonal, management and facilitation skills.
- Maximum age limit is relaxable as per Govt. rules for extraordinary candidates only.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered and no intimation will be given.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- The advertisement can be cancelled without assigning any reason and company reserve the right to with hold the recruitment process at any stage.
Interested candidates are required to submit the online application form available at TUSDEC website (www.tusdec.org.pk) along with updated resume within 15 days of publication of this advertisement or courier to:
Human Resource Department,TUSDEC
State Cement Corporation Building,
Kot Lakhpat, Lahore
Tel: 042-111 000 143