Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) OCA Jobs
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) OCA is an independent medical humanitarian association that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or human-made disasters. MSF observes strict neutrality with respect to political issues and renders its assistance without making any discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ideology or political opinion. MSF has no ties or affiliation with any political, economic or religious body or organization, in order to act in accordance with humanitarian principles
MSF-OCA is looking for a MEDICAL OFFICER (MBBS) for its PROJECT in DERA MURAD JAMALI – BALOCHISTAN. MSF offers a package of benefits (housing, Salary, leaves, medical coverage, training and career) and the opportunity to work for an internationally renowned humanitarian organization.
- Take complete history, perform appropriate examination, diagnose and treat patients according to MSF guidelines and protocols
- Appropriate & timely management of pediatric/neonatal patients
- Adaptation and change of medical treatment according to patient’s evolution
- Organize the tasks of personnel under his/her responsibility, and participate and carry-out progress meetings
- Team management activities (training, performance, evaluations).
- Ensure proper fulfillment of administrative procedures and documents (fill in of patients files. forms. statistics. data base, etc.)
Requirements for the positions:
- Minimum medical doctor degree (MBBS) with valid PMDC Registration
- Desirable experience working in pediatrics in patient department post specialization: previous experience in other NGO’s is an advantage.
- Experience in neonatology and emergency medicine beneficial
- Experience in preparing and presenting written reports and medical statistics is an advantage
- Proficient in English, Urdu and relevant local languages
- Basic computer knowledge
- Strong clinical skills (IV management, Emergency interventions, etc) and willingness for continuous medical education
Applicants who meet the criteria should apply with latest CV, copies of PMDC registration, educational documents & experience letters to:
Email address: email@example.com Attention to: Dmj LogAdmin
Incase email is not possible application could also be submitted to below address: MSF- OCA Office, Shera Bugti Chowk near civil hospital Dera Murad Jamali, Pakistan.
Deadline for Application: 20th April, 2020
Please write the title of the position on your email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MSF does not enter into correspondence with regard to the reasons for non-selection of candidates.