Water and Sanitation Services Peshawar (WSSP) Jobs
Water and Sanitation Services Peshawar (WSSP) is looking for experienced and qualified human resource on contractual basis initially for three years (Extendable on good performance) to fill following positions.
|1||Manager Water Supply & Waste Water Management||1. Qualification:BE – Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from HEC recognized university/institute. (minimum 16 years of education). Masters in Urban Infrastructure Planning /Infrastructure Management will be given preference.||1|
|2. Experience: Minimum 8 years post-qualification relevant experience in planning, execution and O & M of Water Supply, Waste Water & Sanitation in public/private organizations. Experience in WATSAN / WASH will be given preference.|
|Age: Up to 45 years|
|2||Chief Financial Officer||1.Qualification: Qualified Cost & Management Accountant /Chartered Accountant- CA, ICMA, CPA, ACCA, CIA, Qualified from a recognized professional body of accounting institutes of Pakistan / Equivalent qualification from foreign institutes or Master degree holder in Finance (minimum 16 years of education) from HEC recognized university/institute.||1|
|2.Experience: Minimum of 12 years post-qualification relevant experience with at least 3 year experience in similar like/equivalent or senior management position. Experience of financial management/corporate affairs/internal audit in an equivalent position in any international/national, public & private organization will be preferred. Well versed with Government rules, regulations, policies, corporate practices including public sector corporate governess & requirements of donor’s agencies/ financing providers.|
|3.Age: Up to 60 years|
Terms & Conditions
- Pay package will be market based attractive negotiable depending upon experiences & exposure of the candidate as per WSSP policy
- Interested Candidates may apply by downloading Application Form from Here & can submit application form along with resume/cv, attested copies of educational documents (from graduation and onwards)DMCs, Transcripts, experience certificates, training certificates CNIC, domicile & bank draft. Application form, along with document & bank draft to be submitted to the office of under signed via courier only.
- 2.5 & above CGPA out of 4 CGPA will be considered as first division in case of semester system. Below 2.5 CGPA will be considered as 2nd division.
- Experience mentioned in the application form must be supported with documents i-e experience certificates & service certificates (in case of latest job), failing so will lead to non-consideration of experience for that particular position. No documents will be accepted/changed after closing date. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- All experiences will be counted after the requisite academic degrees/certificates have been received.
- Equivalency certificate from HEC Pakistan to be provided by applicants in case of foreign qualifications/ experiences till closing date. In progress certificates/degrees/programs will not be considered.
- Relaxation in age will not be admissible.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- WSSP reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions advertised OR can stop/cancel the recruitment process without providing any reason.
- Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) be submitted as bank draft/pay order in the name of Water & Sanitation Services Peshawar, deposited in Bank of Khyber Phase 3 Chowk Peshawar as application processing fee.
- No forms will be accepted after closing date of application.
- Last date for receipt of applications in WSSP for position at is 06-05-2020.
- If at any stage of the recruitment / selection process, the documents are found unauthentic forged /fake etc his/her candidature will be cancelled.