Jobs in Jobs in Finance Department Government of Balochistan
Finance Department invites applications from competent and experienced individuals (having experience in tax policy, tax administration, leadership, human resource management, tax audit, automation of business processes and stakeholder involvement) through competitive process, as prescribed, for the following positions in Balochistan Revenue Authority: –
No. of positions: Three
JOB TITLE: Member (HR), Member (Tax Operations) and Member (Audit)
DURATION OF CONTRACT: Three Years Contract, extendable for a similar term subject to satisfactory performance and endorsement by the Government Committee.
LOCATION: Quetta, Balochistan
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Have Balochistan Local I Domicile;
- Physically and mentally fit;
- Has a Master’s degree or its equivalent;
- At least twenty years of experience (preferably in the relevant field);
- Is at least forty years old and at most sixty-five years old during the year of selection;
- Is competent, honest, has a high moral integrity, and is of good repute;
- Is not a caretaker of a political party;
- Relinquishes all other offices while being a member of the Authority; and Does not pursue his/her profession while a member of the Authority.
- Must be a Local/ Domicile of Balochistan Province;
- Meet required qualification and specialized experience (as mentioned above); and Provide all required documents by closing date.
SALARY PACKAGE AND BENEFITS: As per BRA’s specific Pay Structure-approved by the Government of Balochistan, with Gross Salary of Rs.297, 400/-PM along with admissible fringe benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:The candidate MUST submit a complete application (including resume and ALL supporting documents) by post or through e-mail, email@example.com Cc:firstname.lastname@example.org or through special messenger at the office of Section Officer (MPR), Finance Department, Government of Balochistan, Room No 33, First Floor, Block No 05, Civil Secretariat, Zarghoon Road, Quetta, 081-9203505 within TWENTY DAYS of publication of this advertisement. Government Officers eligible for the positions can apply through proper channel. However, selection will be made strictly on merit in accordance with laid down criteria and upon selection, they will have to provide either deputation order or Extra Ordinary Leave (EOL) from the relevant competent authority. No TA/DA is admissible. Short listed candidates will be informed within 15 days of the closing date of receipt of applications.