Latest Jobs in Sindh Police Department, Special Protection Unit (SPD-SPU) June 2021
Applications are invited for the following posts from the candidates having domicile of Sindh Province, in Special Protection Unit (Sindh Police). Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
|Name of Post||General Merit||5% Minority Quota||Domicile|
|Police Constables||1635||86||Sindh (Rural + Urban )|
Qualification:- Matriculation From a recognized Board of secondary Education.
Age:- 18 to 28 Years
|Name of Post||Physical Standard|
|Police Constables||Height 5′ feet &5″ inch (minimum)
Chest: Minimum 33 inch with expansion of 1.5 inch
Running : 1600 meters in7 minutes
|Lady Constables||Height: 5′ feet (minimum)
Walking: 800 meters in 14 minutes
- 1.Application processing fee of Rs. 290/- (nonrefundable) for Physical part is required to be deposited in PTS account. However, RS. 50/- will be deposited separately. Application form along with deposit slip can be downloaded from given below link.
- Application should not be accompanied with any All candidates’ shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him / her is correct.
- The actual verification of original certificate will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect / false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
- Candidates already in Government service must fulfilling the conditions of eligibility, can also apply.
- No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Only candidates qualified in physical test shall be called for written test by PTS. Test venue & date shall be communicated separately.
- Additional 15 marks shall be given to candidates, who are the son’s / daughter’s of retired employees of Sindh Police or serving employees of Sindh Police having 25 years qualifying services.
- Date, Time & venue of all tests shall also be intimated later through letters, SMS & website from
- No TA / DA will be given for test / interview.
- No relaxation in upper age limit is allowed.
- The applicants can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
- Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- 14.Candidates who do not fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit application.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from given blow link
- Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application form properly.
- Please send the filled-up Application Form alongwith paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through Post / courier services.
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, “hand written post where option for selection of post is already available “and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form is 30.06.2021.
- Application Received after Expiry of the Last Date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
NOTE: Please do not attach Educational Certificates with the application form at this stage.