Latest Jobs in KPK Govt. PO Box No. 741 Peshawar April 2020
Applications are invited from permanent residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Merged Districts for the following positions in the developmental project purely on contract basis as per existing project policy of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
|Monitoring Officers||At least 2nd class BSc in Agri-Engineering/BSc (lions) in Agriculture with specialization in Water management/ Agronomy/ Soil Science from HEC Recognized University/Institute and having at least 10 years’ experience in field of water management/Irrigation/soil conservation/Agri. Engg/ Agriculture Extension/M&E.
Upper age limit 50 years
|Admn. Officer||At least 2nd class bachelor degree (4 years) in Accounts/ Commerce/Finance from HEC Recognized University/Institute and having at least 5 years’ experience in the accounts/audit Upper age limit 50 years|
|Computer Programmer||At least 2’nd class Bachelor degree in computer sciences (BCS/BIT-4 Years) from HEC Recognized
University/Institute and having at least 5 years’ relevant experience from reputed organization. Upper age limit 50 years
|Office Assistant||At least 2nd class BA/BSc degree from HEC Recognized University/Institute. Computer literacy and having at least three years relevant experience from reputed organization. Upper age limit 35 years|
|Computer Operator||At least 2nd class Bachelor degree in computer sciences (BCS/BIT-4 years) from HEC Recognized University/Institute and having at least three years practical experience & speed of 35 words per minutes in typing.
At least r class BA/BSc degree from HEC Recognized University/Institute with one year Diploma in information technology from recognize Board of Technology Education and having at least three years practical experience & speed of 35 words per minutes in typing Upper age limit 35 years
|Senior Clerk||At least r class bachelor degree from a recognized university and having at least two years relevant experience from reputed organization and a speed of 30 words per minute in typing. Age limit 20-32 years|
|Junior Clerk||At least Second division in FA/FSC from a recognized board and a speed of 30 words per minute in typing. Age limit 18-32 years|
|Vehicle Driver||Middle pass with valid LTV License having good skill of driving Age limit 18-40 years|
|Naib Qasid||Middle pass
Age limit 18-40 years
Age limit 18-40 years
|Sweeper||Age limit 18-40 years|
- All the positions a e purely on contracts basis for the project perio, Initially for a period of one year extendable yearly till completion of the project subject to the satisfactory performance
- Applications along with CVs, attested copies of CNIC, Degrees/Certificates with transcripts, experience certificates (if any) and two passport size recent photographs should reach P.O. Box mentioned below within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. The CVs must reflect the mailing address with contact number and exams. year of passing, total marks & obtained marks and grade/division.
- In case candidate wishes to apply for more than one post he/she must submit separate application for each post and name of the post must be written on the top of the envelope.
- Age shall be reckoned on closing date of the advertisement.
- Only the qualification possessed on the closing date of the advertisement shall be taken into consideration.
- The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and need to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Applications received after due date or incomplete application will not be entertained.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies.
- In case of any deficient, false or misleading information, the candidate will be responsible for its outcome and his/her candidature/selection will be cancelled at any stage even after the test/selection.
- Original documents will be presented at the time of interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview & no T.A/D.A will be admissible for interview/tests.