Latest Jobs Governor’s Inspection Team Peshawar October 2020
Applications are invited from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (including merged areas) domicile holders for appointment against following Class-IV posts in Governor’s Inspection Team, Peshawar on regular basis in accordance with the prescribed rule:, and regulations of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa:
Note:- Zone II (Districts Peshawar, Charsadda, Nowshera, Mardan and Swabi) has already exhausted its Quota (occupied 07 number of class-IV), therefore they are not considered for appointment against class-IV vacancies).
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
|Driver (BPS-07)||Possessing a valid HTV/LTV driving license with five years practical Experience.|
|2. Naib Qasid (BPS-04)||Preferably literate|
|3. Mali (BPS-04)||Literate with two years working experience in gardening|
|4. Chowkidar (BPS-04)||Preferably literate with sound physique.|
|5. Naib Qasid (BPS-4)||Preferably literate.|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Government/Semi-Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/test and they should bring original documents at the time of test/interview, as and when called.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
- The competent authority may make any change in the number of vacancies and zonal quota before issuing appointment letter.
- The last date of submission of applications is 15th Oct, 2020.
- Candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to send their applications to undersigned on plain paper along with their passport size latest snap, attested copies of Academic/Experience Certificates including Domiciles and CNICs.
- The applicant must mention name of post and quota/zone both in application and envelope.
- Incomplete and applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Governor’s Inspection Team, Peshawar
Merged Areas Secretariat, Ground Floor, Warsak Road
Telephone No. 091-9222812