Latest Jobs in Rescue 1122 June 2021
Rescue 1122 announced the job advertisement for its Emergency Services Academy Lahore and District Emergency Offices situated in all over the Punjab. Detail of Posts, required qualification and Number of posts are as under:-
|Name of Post||Requisite Qualification|
|Rescue Driver||Matric with LTV or HTV License. Age 20 – 30 Years|
|Security Guard (SG)||Ex-Army personnel with minimum height 5′ 8″. Preferably Literate. Age 30 – 50 Years.|
|Sanitary Worker (SW)||Preferably Literate. Age 18 – 30 Years.|
Number of Posts category / District wise:-
|Post||No of Posts||District|
|Security Guard||40||Rescue HQs & Academy, Lahore|
Driver / Sanitary Worker
|8||Dera Ghazi Khan||21||4|
|29||Rahim Yar Khan||12||2|
|35||Toba Tek Singh||12||3|
How to Apply:-
- Candidates are directed to apply online on link available below latest by 14-06-2021.
- Candidates are directed to send their forms by Postal mail to Pakistan Testing Service. PTS will not accept the forms by Hand.
- Only completely filled online applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted. All the documents are accepted provisionally and offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents, Police Verification, Successful completion of training and clearance by the medical board constituted by Government of the Punjab.
- Written and psychological/ aptitude tests of applicants shall be held at designated places as mentioned on Roll no slips which can be downloaded from PTS website after one week of last date of submission of application forms. Original CHIC and Roll Number Slip Is Mandatory for test entry. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. Change of test center, category is not allowed. Any amendment will be communicated through PTS & Rescue websites.
- ONLY candidates qualifying both written and psychological/ aptitude tests shall be eligible for Physical and Skill Tests, The list of qualifying candidates for Physical & Skill Tests shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites along with the Physical and Skill tests dates and centers. The skill tests shall be conducted at designated places by the PTS.
- The final list of candidates qualifying for Interviews along with the interview schedule shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites. The interview shall be conducted at the Emergency Services Headquarters &Academy located In Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore. At the time of Interview candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents and six passport size pictures and also submit a medical report issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospital regarding their physical examination (height, weight, chest, eyesight and physical deformities) and laboratory tests for Hepatitis B&C, HIV and RPR at the time of physical test. Candidates have to justify their eligibility as per advertised criteria. The candidature/ selection/ appointment shall be cancelled at any stage of recruitment or training and even after appointment, in case any information is found to be missing, false or forged. No relaxation in age or qualification (Army/Civil) shall be given.
- Any person with weak eye sight (less than 6/18), obesity with BMI 30 or above and Hepatitis B & C, HIV and RPR positive shall be shortlisted at any stage. Preference will be given to the candidates with height more than 5.6″ whereas minimum chest size will be 33–. Candidates ‘redirected to apply only for one suitable post; however appropriate candidate may be adjusted against other suitable post on recommendation of the Recruitment Committee. Service may increase or decrease posts depending on availability.
- Local residents as per CNIC will be given preference. 5% quota shall be reserved for minorities and 15%quota shall be reserved for females. Shemales can also apply. In case of the large number of applicants, only applications with preferred/enhanced criteria shall be considered.
Recruitment Policy of Punjab Emergency Service
|1||Sit Up||25 per minute|
|2||Push Up||25 per minute|
|3||Running & Jumping||One Mile in 8 minutes|
|Male Officers above the age of 35 years and females have to complete one mile in 12 minutes.|
Frequently Asked Questions:
ANSWER: The only way to join Rescue 1122 is to apply when the vacant posts are advertised in newspapers and pass through the recruitment process involving written, physically, skill and psychometric evaluation tests and finally the interviews by the Recruitment Committee comprising of senior officers from multiple departments to ensure selection of the right person for the right job.
Can I be recruited directly?
ANSWER: Never. No officer has the powers to recruit any person directly without following the above recruitment process after advertisement.
Can I take assistance from any stakeholder for recruitment?
ANSWER: No one can assist you in getting recruitment in Rescue 1122 as it involves several steps. Therefore, do not be fooled by Cheaters or Dodgers offering to provide any undue favour.
Can I avail more chances if I miss/ fail in first chance?
ANSWER: Yes. The candidates, who could not avail first chance or remained unsuccessful, then they can apply next time with better preparation. If anyone qualifies for any post through proper procedures, then Rescue 1122 shall welcome such dynamic and talented persons in the Service.