Latest Jobs in Lahore High Court, Lahore June 2020
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates domiciled in Punjab, possessing the following qualifications as prescribed in the Punjab Judicial Service Rules, 1994 to appear in the competitive examination for the recruitment against vacant posts of the Civil Judges-cum-Magistrates (BS-17) on temporary basis likely to be permanent.
- An advocate who possesses a degree in Law from a recognized university entitling him/her to practice the profession of law or is a Member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland;
- An advocate who has actively practiced the profession of law for not less than 02 years after having been enrolled as an advocate. (Two years’ practise as an advocate shall be counted from the date when the Advocate enrolled himself/herself with any Bar Association under Rule 7.10 read with Rule 7.12 of The Punjab Legal Practitioners and Bar Council Rules, 1974.)
- A candidate shall not be eligible to appear in an examination of a category under the Punjab Judicial Service Rules, 1994, if he has already availed himself of three chances in that category.
- The candidates also required to mention if they have availed the chance of examination of 2017 and 2019.
- The date sheet and place of examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates through call letters, and also through SMS or e-mail or press.
- The High Court reserves the right to fill any post or to frame any kind of policy without assigning any reason.
- In case of concealment of facts, false information or misstatement made by any candidate in any document is found; the
- Lahore High Court reserves its right to cancel the candidature at any stage, even after appointment. Such concealment/misstatement shall lead to proceedings against the said candidate under the Punjab Legal Practitioners and Bar Councils Act, 1973, or criminal prosecution under the Pakistan Penal Code, 1860 and shall forfeit his/her right to appear in this or subsequent examination(s) or to remain in service
- Conduct of the applicant in the Courts during practise would be relevant.
- Online prescribed application form is available on official website of the Lahore High Court, i.e. www.lhc.gov.pk.
- Candidates are required to deposit non-refundable examination fee of Rs.4,000/- (Rupees four thousand only) in any branch of MCB Bank situated within the province of Punjab in MCB Bank Lahore High Court, Lahore Branch Gold Saving Account No. 0785503341001134 titled Human Resource-District Judiciary and fill in online prescribed application form. After taking print thereof, the candidates are required to forward application form to the office of the undersigned alongwith original deposit slip. Deposit slips are available in all the branches of MCB Bank. The candidate must fill the following information on the Deposit Slip:-
- a. Name of the Candidate b. CNIC of the Candidate c. Job Title
- The online application form alongwith hard copy, original bank deposit slip and the relevant documents must be dispatched by post to the office of the undersigned on or before 15th July 2020. whereafter no online submission or hard copy shall be accepted. In view of the pandemic situation caused by COVID-19, the hardcopies of the applications will be received through post only.
- The attested copies of the following documents must be attached with the hard copy of the application form:-
- All educational certificates;
- Domicile certificate:
- Computerized National Identity Card;
- Two years’ experience certificate as an advocate duly signed by the concerned President, District Bar Association, stating the date when the candidate was enrolled as member of the Bar Association and duly countersigned by the concerned District and Sessions Judge;
- Enrollment certificate as an Advocate of Lower Courts;
- Enrollment certificate as an Advocate of High Court (if any);
- Membership certificate of District/Tehsil Bar Association issued on their letterhead clearly mentioning the candidates’
- Name, CNIC and Date of the Membership duly stamped and countersigned by the President of the District/Tehsil Bar
- Association and the concerned District and Sessions Judge (fluid and manual correction is not allowed);
- Character certificate, from the President District Bar Association duly countersigned by the District & Sessions Judge;
- Appointment letter in case of a Government employee;
- The Prosecutors and Government Employees who fall in the ambit of the Punjab Judicial Service Rules, 1994, shall
- provide the experience certificate on the prescribed proforma duly issued by the competent authority;
- A Disable applicant should provide Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Disability Board showing suitability/fitness of the person for the subject post as provided under Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance, 1981;
- Five latest passport size attested photographs (one from the front and four from the back side) by a Government officer of BS-17 or above who should give his/her full name, designation, affix his/her official stamp and signatures. The said photographs shall be submitted in a small sized envelope and the same be uploaded (800kbs) while submitting the online application form;
Size: The photo needs to be of a 2 inch X 2 inch size;
Background: Light blue, white or off white;
- Candidates need to be looking directly at the camera;
- The tilted face/posing is not allowed;
- The features of face need to be clearly visible for identification purpose;
- Female candidates should also upload photos without covering face for the identification and security purpose;
- Incomplete applications will be rejected summarily. No deficiency shall be permitted to be made up after last date for submission of application forms.
- Attachment of Enrollment & Membership Certificate of District Bar Association is compulsory under Rule 7(1)(a)(ii) of the Punjab Judicial Service Rules, 1994.
- District Attorneys, Deputy District Attorneys, Assistant District Attorneys, full time prosecutors authorized to conduct prosecution on behalf of the Government shall apply through proper channel.
- No age/experience relaxation shall be granted under the rules.
- Applications without bank deposit receipt shall be rejected summarily.
- Candidates having enrollment with Islamabad Bar Council having Punjab Domicile and evidence of two years practice at the Lahore High Court, Lahore or its subordinate courts are allowed to appear in the competitive examination.
- The applicants shall be governed by the rules, regulations, policy and decisions made by the Lahore High Court, Lahore from time to time.
- The answer books of the examination shall be disposed-off after three months from the date of declaration of final result.
- No representation/application of any kind shall be entertained thereafter.
(SARDAR TAHIR SABIR)
DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE (HR-DISTRICT JUDICIARY) FOR REGISTRAR
SHAHRAH-E-QUAID-E-AZAM, LAHORE Telephone: 042-99212951-67, Extension # 329/187