Latest Jobs in Ministry of Law and Justice March 2023
Applications are invited from citizens of Pakistan for recruitment against the following vacant posts on contract basis in the PSDP funded Project “Strengthening and Capacity Enhancement of Legal Wings of Ministry of Law and Justice and Federal Ministries/ Divisions” of Law and Justice Division, Islamabad:
Vacant Post Detail:
Admin Accounts Officer
- 16 years of education in Finance/ Accounts / Commerce from a reputable local or foreign university/ degree awarding institute recognized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan or Certified CNACCA/CMA.
- 04 years of experience in relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or in any relevant technology OR Graduate with One Year IT Diploma/Certificate.
- 03 years experience in the relevant field.
- Law Graduate (LLB) from a reputable local or foreign university/degree awarding institute recognized by HEC of Pakistan.
- 16 years of education in Business Administration/ Management/ Project Management from HEC recognized Degree Awarding Institute/University.
- 16 Years of Education in Computer Science / Information Technology from HEC recognized Degree Awarding Institute/University.
- Primary Pass
- Valid Driving License holder and well versed of Traffic rules.
- Primary Pass
- Incomplete application forms and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Applicants shall present their original documents along with set of attested copies of the Degrees / Certificate by HEC / recognized Board / Universities / Institutes and other relevant documents at the time of Test/Interview. In case of any also or forged information provided, the Organization reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any applicant at any stage and to initiate legal action against the applicant as per rules.
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per Rules/Federal Government policy, except for the post at S. No. 3.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
- Candidates already in Government Service must apply through proper channel.
- Ministry of Law and Justice reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage, subject to their availability.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for Test/Interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may submit their application online on the prescribed application form available on the website of M/o Law and Justice, Islamabad i.e. www.molaw.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Additional Director (L&M)
Ministry of Law and Justice,
Room No. 221, 2nd Floor, R-Block, Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad