Latest Jobs in Armed Forces Institute of Mental Health (AFIMH) Rawalpindi March 2023
Application is invited from eligible Male citizens of Pakistan for the following vacant posts in Armed Forces Institute of Mental Health (AFIMH) Rawalpindi.
Vacant Post Details;
- Minimum speed of 80/40 wpm in shorthand / typing respectively.
- Must be computer literate
- Primary Pass
- Valid driving license holder and well versed in traffic rules.
- Primary Pass
Terms and Conditions;
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications to Commandant AFIMH Rwp.
- CNIC and Mobile No. must be written on application.
- Following documents are also required to be deposited with application:
- Attested photocopies of education certificates
- 2 x passport size photographs
- Copy of Domicile
- CNIC (Self and parents)
- Bank draft in favour of Commandant AFIMH Rwp must be attached:
- For posts of BPS-14, the challan fee amounting to Rs. 400/-
- For posts of BPS- 1-4, the challan fee amounting to Rs. 300
- Last data for submission of applications by 25 Mar 2023. Applications received after due date will not be accepted.
- Candidates intends to apply in more than one post should submit separate form, documents and fee for each post.
- Age and experience shall be counted as on the closing date of submission of applications.
- Government Servants should submit their applications through proper channel through their respective department with NOC. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in written test / interview.
- Only applications and applications with fake documents/false information shall be rejected on detection at any stage of the recruitment process.
- After selection, only Medically FIT candidates will be issued appointment letter.
- Application along with all documents and bank draft will be sent to Commandant AFIMH (PEMH), Abid Majeed Road, Rawalpindi Cant
- For any query / information Contact: 0304-2928200
Note Where a candidate is eligible for age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he shall be allowed relaxation in one category only, in such cases, applications must be accompanied with adequate proof of age relaxation being claimed.