Latest Jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy PO Box No. 03 DI Khan March 2023
A Public Sector Organization invites applications for appointment against the following posts on contract basis likely to be continued for an indefinite period. Candidates having following qualifications and experience may apply:-
Vacant Posts Detail:-
- 03 years Diploma in Nursing with 1 year Midwifery course duly recognized by PNC.
- 03 years Diploma in Nursing with 1 year course in ICU/Ward etc duly recognized by PNC.
- 04 years B.Sc Nursing (after Intermediate) duly recognized by PNC.
- M.Sc (Nursing) Two Years Course after B.Sc (Nursing) duly recognized by PNC.
- B.Sc 1st Division.
- F.Sc (Pre-Engineering) (1st Div).
- Matric with Science (1st Div) with 2 years apprenticeship /certificate with 2 years relevant experience & skill test.
- Matric with science 2nd Div with at least 50% marks.
- The candidate must be within the age limit of 18-35 years upto the closing date of Advertisement.
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Division in final degree/certificate, only one second Division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be accepted for eligibility.
- Experience (where required) will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- The educational certificate/diploma/degree should be Govt recognized institutions only. Concealment of information in any respect (academic/experience or any other may disqualify the applicant from consideration/employment at any stage.
- Govt employees already in service must apply online through proper channel with NOC from their employer.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Applicants must apply online through website link https:// 126.96.36.199/home within 15 days from the day of Advertisement. Incomplete applications or those applied after due date will not be entertained.
- The institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the posts or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.