Latest Jobs in Social Welfare Department Sindh April 2021
Applications are invited from candidates having domicile of Sindh Province for appointment on differently-abled persons to observe 5% Quota according to Sindh Civil Servant (Amended) Act 2017 to the following posts in Social Welfare Department, Government of Sindh.
|Junior Clerk||Intermediate (2nd Division) from the recognized board and typing speed 30 words PM.|
|NCI||Matric with certificate / diploma in tailoring dress making, embroidery, cutting, knitting & sewing from a recognized government Institution. Diploma in teaching will be considered as on additional qualification.|
|Auxiliary Worker||Matric with CT OR Intermediate.|
|Naib Qasid||Literate and can drive Motorbike|
- Applications with mentioning name of post applied for along with attested copies of Licence, Certificates, Experience, C.N.I.C. Domicile (Sindh Province) / PRC, Bio Data along with passport size photograph (1) should reach the office of the Directorate General of Social Welfare, Govt. of Sindh, Block-79, Sindh Secretariat 4-B Saddar Karachi within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Those already in service may apply through proper channel.
- The Government of Sindh has allowed relaxation upto maximum of 15 years in upper age limit to the applicants applying for the vacancies.
- Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for written test interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates appearing for interview.