Punjab Emergency Service Rescue 1122 July 2021 Jobs
|Name of Posts||Requisite Qualification|
|Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)||Nursing or Paramedical Diploma from Recognized institution. Age 20-30 Years.|
|Computer Telephone Wireless Operator (CTWO)||B. Com or D. Corn or DAE (computer science) with 2nd Division from a recognized institution.. Must be computer literate with typing speed of 30 WPM. Age 20-30 Years.|
|Fire / DERT Rescuer IFDR)||Diploma of Associate Engineering (Chemical, Electronics, Mining, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Telecommunication, and Architecture) from recognized technical Board or Institution. Swimmer will be preferred. Age 20-30 Years.|
|Maintenance Technician (MT)||Diploma of Associate Engineering (Auto Electrician / Mechanical / Auto Diesel). Practical experience in the line shall be preferred. Age 20-30 Years.|
|Auto Electrician (AE)||Technical Diploma in relevant field. Relevant experience preferred. Age 20-35 Years.|
Job Detail District Wise:-
|Rescue HQ Lahore||–||36||3||–||–|
|Dera Ghazi Khan||25||25||7||4||–|
|Rahim Yar Khan||20||9||4||2||–|
|Toba Tek Singh||3||5||–||3||–|
How to Apply:-
- Candidates are directed to apply online on link available below.
- Candidates are directed to send their forms by Postal mail to Pakistan Testing Service. PTS will not accept the forms by Hand.
- Only completely filled online applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted. All the documents are accepted provisionally and offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents, Police Verification, Successful completion of training and clearance by the medical board constituted by Government of the Punjab.
- Written and psychological/ aptitude tests of applicants shall be held at designated places as mentioned on Roll no slips which can be downloaded from PTS website after one week of last date of submission of application forms. Original CHIC and Roll Number Slip Is Mandatory for test entry. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. Change of test center, category is not allowed. Any amendment will be communicated through PTS & Rescue websites.
- ONLY candidates qualifying both written and psychological/ aptitude tests shall be eligible for Physical and Skill Tests, The list of qualifying candidates for Physical & Skill Tests shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites along with the Physical and Skill tests dates and centers. The skill tests shall be conducted at designated places by the PTS.
- The final list of candidates qualifying for Interviews along with the interview schedule shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites. The interview shall be conducted at the Emergency Services Headquarters &Academy located In Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore. At the time of Interview candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents and six passport size pictures and also submit a medical report issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospital regarding their physical examination (height, weight, chest, eyesight and physical deformities) and laboratory tests for Hepatitis B&C, HIV and RPR at the time of physical test. Candidates have to justify their eligibility as per advertised criteria. The candidature/ selection/ appointment shall be cancelled at any stage of recruitment or training and even after appointment, in case any information is found to be missing, false or forged. No relaxation in age or qualification (Army/Civil) shall be given.
- Any person with weak eye sight (less than 6/18), obesity with BMI 30 or above and Hepatitis B & C, HIV and RPR positive shall be shortlisted at any stage. Preference will be given to the candidates with height more than 5.6″ whereas minimum chest size will be 33–. Candidates ‘redirected to apply only for one suitable post; however appropriate candidate may be adjusted against other suitable post on recommendation of the Recruitment Committee. Service may increase or decrease posts depending on availability.
- Local residents as per CNIC will be given preference. 5% quota shall be reserved for minorities and 15%quota shall be reserved for females. Shemales can also apply. In case of the large number of applicants, only applications with preferred/enhanced criteria shall be considered.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS