Latest Jobs in PO Box 17948 Karachi May / June 2021
A public sector organization invites job application from the suitable candidates for the following posts on daily wages basis:-
|Post||Qualification and Experience|
|Technician-I (Medical)||F.Sc (Pre-Medical) (1″ Division) with 02 years diploma from Government recognized Institute (in Radiotherapy / Nuclear Medicine / Radiology) and 03 years relevant experience.|
|Junior Assistant-I (Accounts)||BBA (Finance/Banking) (Two Years) (1′ Division) or B.Com (1st Division) or equivalent to other Finance related qualifications as per HEC standard.|
|Driver-III||• Matric having Civil Driving License with LTV and HTV. • 3 years driving experience. • Minimum height required: 168cm. (66 inches)|
General Term and Conditions:
- Eligible candidates may apply within 15 days after this advertisement.
- The candidate must clearly mention on the top right most corner of envelop the post they are applying for.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form / CV which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must enclose 2 Photographs, attested copies of CNIC, Educational / Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable as per Government Policy.
- No TA/DA will be paid for Test/Interview.