Latest Jobs in Pakistan Bait Ul Mal November 2020
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM), a Public Sector Social Safety Net under Prime Minister’s Ehsaas Program, invites applications from suitable candidates for appointment against the following vacant positions on Daily Wages / Fixed Pay I Work Charge / Contingent basis for operating
the affairs of Panahgahs (Shelter Homes) located at Quetta. Chaman (District Qilla Abdullah), Gwadar, Lasbella and Taftan (District Chaghi):
|Post||Minimum Qualification / Selection Criteria|
|Supervisor||i. 2nd Class Masters Degree in Social Sciences or equivalent;
ii. Computer literate / certification;
iii. Three years experience in relevant field.
|Shift Manager||i. 2nd Class Bachelors Degree in Sociology or Social Work:
ii. Three years experience in relevant field.
|Accounts Assistant||i. BBA / B.Com 2nd Division;
ii. Relevant experience preferable.
|Receptionist /Data Entry Operator||i. Intermediate:
ii. 2 years relevant experience;
ii. Computer literate.
|Cook||Middle with experience in relevant field|
|Helper Cook||Middle with experience in relevant field|
|Mess Waiter-cum-Dish Washer||Middle with experience in relevant field|
|Security Guard||Middle with experience in relevant field|
ii. Valid LTV license:
iii. Candidate having higher experience in driving will be preferred.
|House Keepers||Middle with experience in relevant field|
|Sweeper||Middle with experience in relevant field|
|Electrician, Plumber, Mali||Middle with experience in relevant field|
- Eligible interested candidates should apply on Prescribed Application Form available on PBM’s website as given below along with 3 recent passport size photographs within 07 days commencing from the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidates are required to mention the name of Post/Panagah/District applied for in the Application Form as well as be written on Envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for Test/Interview.
- Attested copy of testimonials will be provided by the shortlisted candidates at the time of interview. Original and verified testimonials shall also be presented. If the said documents are found fake or provision of wrong information / bio-data at any stage noticed, legal action shall be taken accordingly.
- Local based candidates shall be preferred.
- Selection will be made as per Government Rules.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Government rules.
- The advertisement along with Application Form is also available on the official website of Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal
- The aforementioned appointment is for short term, therefore, successful candidate doesn’t confer the right to regularization.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process at any stage or increase / decrease the number of posts or withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- The decision of the Competent Authority may be treated as FINAL which cannot be challenged in any court of law.
- List of successful candidates shall be placed at the Notice Board and PBM website.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test / Interview.
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM), Provincial Office, Balochistan
House No. C-59, Railway Housing Society, Joint Road, Quetta
Ph #: 081-2446108