Latest Jobs in Ministry Of Human Rights – Islamabad May / June 2021
Applications are invited by the Ministry of Human Rights for the project titled “Strengthening of Regional Directorate of Human Rights Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar & Quetta”, for appointment on one-year contract basis for the following positions.
- Network and Database Administrator
- Assistant Director
- Data Entry Officer
- Applications on the prescribed format along with CVs and attested copies of academic degrees / certificates, domicile certificate and CNIC should reach to the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- Incomplete applications and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates will produce original certificates at the time of interview.
- The number of vacancies can be reduced/increased at any stage. The Ministry of Human Rights reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and the recruitment process in whole or in part at any stage without notice and without assigning any reason.
- This advertisement, or appearance in any test/interview will not confer any right of appointment / recruitment to any candidate.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Females / minorities / transgender persons are encouraged to apply.