Latest Jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy PO Box 3113 Islamabad December 2021
A public sector organization invites applications only from Pakistani Nationals for induction against the following Posts on purely temporary basis but likely to continue for an indefinite period:-
|Tech-I(Mech)||03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (Mech) (1st Div.)
from recognized polytechnic institute
|Tech-I (Elect/Electronic)||03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (Electrical/Electronic) (1st Div.) from recognized
|Tech-I (Civil)||03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (Civil) (1st Div.)
from recognized polytechnic institute.
|Tech-II(Mech)||a.F.Sc (Pre-Engineering) (1st Div).
b. Matric with Science(1st Div) with 02 years apprenticeship/certificate
|Tech-III(Mech)||a. Matric with Science minimum 2″ Div with at least 50% marks.
b. Matric with science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks with 01 year technical course(technical/drafting)
|Driver-III||Matric having civil Driving License with LTV and HTV.
|Tech-IV||Matric with Science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks.|
|Fireman||Matric (Preferably 1st Div)|
|Gen.Attdt-II||Matric(Perferably 1st Div)|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- For position at Sr. No.1 to 4 only one 2nd Div, in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility execpt in final degree (No third division in entire academic career).
- Organization reserves the right to reject any or all application at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years & maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the prescribed qualification against each post.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from Govt. recognized institutions.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper channel & bring NOC at the time of test/interview.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Interested candidates may apply online within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Incomplete applications or those applied after due date will not be entertained.
- For queries contact only at 0514-530801-09 Extension: 3424.Moreover candidates are advised to avoid contact with any unauthorized person.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
How to Apply:
LATEST POPULAR JOBS