Latest Jobs in Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) December 2021
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is looking to induct professionals in under listed categories:
|Position||Qualification / Experience|
|Assistant Survey Officer||Diploma of Associate Engineering (03 years) in Civil or Surveying from recognized institute with 06 years relevant experience of 3D/2D seismic survey.|
|Surveyor (CL-III)||Diploma of Associate Engineering (03 years) in Civil/ Surveying from recognized institute with 04 years relevant experience of 3D/2D seismic survey.|
|Map Curator/ Record Keeper||Matric, map reading, record keeping with 05 years’ experience in the relevant field.|
|Store Assistant||Graduate second class with minimum 03 years’ Store Assistant experience or Diploma in Associate Engineering NMG-14 with 05 years’ experience of store in a big organization of Repute.|
- Employment will be made on contract basis for an initial period of three years, extendable by mutual consent.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted fortest/ interview. No TNDA will be paid for test/ interview.
- Applications received after due date or incomplete, will not be entertained.
- Quota (where applicable) will be observed as announced by Government of Pakistan from time to time.
- Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the advertised position(s).
How to Apply?
Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on envelop. Completed applications (application form available on website i.e. www.ogdcl.com) clearly indicating relevant qualification(s) (with passing year / month), experience (period with dates against each position and organization) and bio data supported by relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC and a recent passport size photograph be sent to the address given below:
OIL & GAS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED
Head Office, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan.