Latest Jobs in Office of the Deputy Commissioner Mardan October / November 2020
Online Applications are invited from qualified candidates domiciled in District Mardan for filling the following vacant positions in office of the Deputy Commissioner, Mardan.
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
|Computer Operator (BPS-16)||i. At least Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ (BCS/BIT four years), from a recognized University;
ii. At least Second Class Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with one year Diploma in Information Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
|Stenographer (BPS-14)||i. At least Second Class Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board;
ii. A speed of 50 words per minute in shorthand in English and 35 words per minute in typing; and Knowledge of computer in using MS word, MS Excel.
- Interview call letters will be issued to short listed candidates only. based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
- Merit list will be prepared in accordance with criteria prescribed in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Estacode.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications i.e. 10th November 2020
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- In case of foreign, degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- The competent authority has the right to increase/decrease or cancel all or any of the post by assigning a valid reason.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates may first visit etea.edu.pk and apply for their desired posts online.
- In case of Honor’s/BS qualification candidate is required to give his marks (equivalency) instead of CGPA.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code and candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip and deposit the prescribed test fee (non refundable) in any branch of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online apply, don’t send documents/testimonials to ETEA office.
- Copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post
- Availability of online Application Form on etea.edu.pk on 20th Oct, 2020
- Last date for submission of online Application is 10th November, 2020
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed not to give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means
NOTE / IMPORTANT
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not only be rejected, but will be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.