Latest Jobs in Pakistan Council of Scientific & Industrial Research October / November 2021
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for appointment, purely on contract basis, for One year or till completion of the project against PROJECT POSTS under a PSDP Project “Digital Transformation, Strengthening and Automation of PCSIR” on Lump-Sum basis. The details are as under:
|Post Description||Salary/Month||Minimum Experience|
|Network/ System Administrator||90,000||03 Years|
|Software/ Web Developer||90,000||03 Years|
|Assistant (Accounts/Admin)||40,000||02 Years|
|Network Technician||40,000||02 Years|
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Network/System Administrator: (PPS-07)
Minimum Second Class or Grade “C” Bachelors / Master’s Degree (16 years) in Computer/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent from HEC recognized University; At least, three (03) years post qualifications relevant experience in network management and MIS System operation, Hardware/System administration/ operation and configuration.
Software/ Web Developer: (PPS-07)
Minimum Second Class or Grade “C” Bachelors / Master Degree (16 years) in Computer Science /Information Technology or equivalent from HEC recognized University; Minimum three (03) years of post-qualification experience for having 16 Years education. The incumbent must have experience of web development in different well known and latest technologies including but not limited to .Net, PHP, Laravel, React Native, JQuery, Java Script etc., Knowhow of Databases in My SQL, SQL Server or oracle will be a plus point.
Assistant (Accounts/ Admin): (PPS-05)
Minimum Second Class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s Degree (14 years) in B. Com, ACCA or equivalent; At least, two (02) years of post-qualification experience of relevant post and in- depth knowledge of the MS Office.
Network Technician: (PPS-05)
Minimum Second Class or Grade “C” DAE Electrical, Electronics, IT, Computer Hardware or equivalent or Bachelor’s Degree (14 years); At least, two (02) years of post-qualification experience in network management.
Minimum Second Class or Grade “C” DAE Electrical, Electronics or any equivalent or Bachelor’s Degree (14 years); At least, two (02) years of post-qualification experience in relevant field.
LTV license Holder with minimum two (02 years) of experience.
Lab. Attendant: (PPS-01)
Matric with Science in 2nd Class or TTB/ NTB diploma or equivalent in Computer. Experience in any technical institute/ organization will be preferred.
- Posting of the incumbents may change as per project requirement.
- Interested Pakistani National meeting the eligibility criteria should submit their application within 15 days of the publication of Job advertisement.
- The Candidates must indicate the position applied for on the top right corner of the envelope.
- No TA /DA will be paid for test and interview. Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be invited for Test/Interview.
- Organization can stop or cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Age relaxation, as per Government rules.
- Those already in Govt. Service may apply through proper channel.
- The appointments shall be strictly for PSDP project (on PPS basis) and posts are exclusively created for duration of the project and when the project is completed these posts will automatically be abolished and no claim by incumbents for regularization on these posts shall be entertained in this regard.
- PCSIR, an equal job opportunity provider.