Latest Jobs in Ministry of Water Resources Islamabad June 2021
Applications are invited for appointment to fill the following temporary posts likely to continue:-
- Steno Typist
- Junior Draftsman
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
- Sanitary Worker
Terms and Conditions
- Appointment to the above posts shall be made on temporary basis.
- Application on the prescribed format shall reach the undersigned within 15 days from publication of this Advertisement alongwith attested copy of CNIC, Domicile and Disability Certificate (Where applicable). Applications, incomplete or received after the expiry date, will not be entertained. Please do not attach any other document (Testimonials) with the application form.
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the Establishment Division Recruitment Policy dated 22.10.2014 and amendments made thereunder.
- General Age Relaxation is admissible under the rules.
- Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- Applicant shortlisted for an interview shall present his/her original documents.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified by the Ministry of Water Resources.
- In case of any false or forged information, fake or bogus documents, the Ministry reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and will initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Only short listed eligible candidates will be called to appear for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in written test/interview.
- Ministry of Water Resources reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole at any stage without assigning any reason.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS