Latest Jobs in Ministry of Interior February 2021
Applications are invited to fill following Temporary posts in Ministry of Interior, Islamabad.
- Stenotypist (Urdu)
- Naib Qasid
- Sweeper/Sanitary Worker
General Terms and Conditions
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy vide O.M. No. F.53/1/2008-SP,dated 22.10.2014 and 16.01.2015.
- Age-relaxation will be admissible as per Establishment Division’s OM No. F.9/2/91-R-3, dated 28.11.2000 and further age relaxation will also be admissible as per Establishment Division’s Notification No. S.R.O. 1079 (1)/93 dated 4.11.1193 as amended from time to time. Age will be counted from the closing date fixed for receipt of application.
- Four (04) vacancies are reserved for 2% Quota for Disabled Persons and Candidate who have disability certificate from Federal/Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of disabled person and CNIC of disabled Person will be considered for disabled person quota. Disabled persons will also be eligible for age relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit.
- Applicants already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Applicant shall present their original documents along with set of attested copies of domicile/degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/ institutes at the time of interview. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake and bogus, candidature of particular candidates shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidates during any stage of recruitment.
- Incomplete application data, fee not paid, and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- In case of applying for more than one post, separate application and fee will be charged.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for written test/interview/physical/endurance & skill test.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to appear in written test unless they produce original CNIC/passport on the day of written test
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.