Latest Jobs in Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi May 2020
Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on DPL basis required in Main Campus, and SubCampus Khushab, as given below:-
FOR SUB CAMPUS KHUSHAB
Intermediate or equivalent qualification with at least 2nd division from a recognized Board. Type speed of 40 words per minute alongwith certificate of computer course
Sub-Engineer (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics)
Secondary School Certificate with Science with at least 2nd division from a recognized board. Three years diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical Engineering (or Electronics and related disciplines) from recognized institute, with two years of practical Experience.
Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board alongwith 2 year Livestock Assistant / Veterinary Diploma from recognized Institute.
Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board OR secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board with 5 years experience in Government / Semi Government or a statutory Body. Must know typing, computer knowledge desirable.
Secondary School Certificate with Science from a recognized Board along with one year diploma in Dispenser from an institute recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty.
FOR MAIN CAMPUS
Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board alongwith three years experience as a Telephone Operator.
Term and conditions:-
- The applications complete in all respects, including handwritten application, attested copies of the degrees / certificates. CNIC, recent Passport size photographs and the certificates or experience, if any, should reach to the office of the Registrar of the University by 01-06-2020.
- No TA / DA would be admissible.
- The University reserves the rights:
- Not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
- To short list the candidates on the basis of academic qualification / test as may be prescribed by the University. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- To Increase or decrease the number of labours as per availability of budget.
- Hiring on daily wages will be for 89 days initially, after which keeping in view of performance. the hiring can be retained if required.
- Shall have no right to claim regularization at any time, nor approach court on the basis of this Daily Wages Basis hiring.
- University has the right to reject any application of the candidate without assigning any reason.
Pir Mehr Ali Shah-Arid Agriculture