Latest Jobs in Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd June 2020
ZTBL is a major Public sector specialized Financial Institution with a wide network of Branches all across the Country. The Management intends to induct energetic and challenge oriented individual for its Treasury IT Support Unit, Treasury Division Karachi (based at Clifton-Karachi) on regular basis under Bank’s Staff Regulations (SR-2005):-
Post Title / Place: Officer Grade – II (Treasury IT-Support Unit)
Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or any relevant equivalent degree from HEC recognized University.
Minimum 03 years diversified experience in major areas of LAN/WAN or IT Support Functions preferably at Financial Institutions.
Candidate possess CCNA/CCNP certifications would be given weightage.
- Maintaining RTGS connectivity of primary & secondary sites.
- Configuring RTGS accessible applications certificates within latest & updated Internet Explorer.
- A working knowledge of L2/L3 switches, VLAN management and troubleshooting.
- Ability to manage desktop systems & network segments, servers, switches and routers.
- A basic understanding of cisco routers configurations backup.
- Proficiency in Active Directory, Windows Server 2008/2016 and e-mail servers (MS Exchange).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Cisco VPN configurations and troubleshooting.
- Any other task assignment by the Unit Incharge.
- Effective verbal communications and writing skills would be necessary.
Age Limit: 35 Years Maximum (as on closing date to apply)
- We offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicants should have minimum 5 CGPA or minimum 60% marks in degree on the basis of which applying for.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Interested candidates may apply online through website: ztbl.com.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interviews.
- Advertisement Date: 31.05.2020
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 14.06.2020
Please note that any kind of external/internal influence or SAFARISH in Recruitment process would lead to cancel the credentials of candidate and applicant would be immediately BLACKLISTED.