Latest Jobs in Sui Southern Gas Company May 2020
Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC), is looking for a well-qualified, dynamic and experienced professional to lead the Company as the:-
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER MANAGING DIRECTOR
As the CEO/MD you will get the opportunity to spearhead the overall strategy, promote a strong culture of corporate governance and mainstream innovative technological solutions to enhance efficiency. You will apply your skills and knowledge to build effective teams, enable leadership and create a high-performance culture that will lead the transformation of this company by devising and implementing sound strategies and out of the box solutions to key problems facing the company such as wastage, leakage and pilferage resulting in high levels of Unaccounted for Gas (UFG), maintaining integrity of transmission & distribution system, gas supply & demand management and succession planning. You will ensure continuous improvement in service quality, customer experience, compliance and operational efficiency resulting in a true transformation.
To enable you to achieve this and more, you will have the full and unwavering support from the Government of Pakistan through the Board of Directors. The detailed job description is available at https://www.affco.com.pk/recruitment
You should have….
- Graduate degree (preferably post graduate or Master’s degree) in Engineering or Economics or Energy Management or Engineering Management or Finance or Accountancy or Business Administration or Law from a reputable university / institution recognized / accredited by HEC
- Minimum 20 years’ (post qualification) experience in large organizations with a minimum of 5 years work experience in the oil and gas sector in a senior management position
- Strong technical expertise, business acumen and knowledge of the oil and gas sector
- Clear vision, big picture thinking with a drive and passion for building a best-in-class organizational culture
- Strategic planning skills with the ability to translate strategies from plans to action
- Strong ability to ensure operational efficiency, quality, service and cost-effective management of resources
- Knowledge and experience to implement best practices of Corporate Governance, risk management and HSEQA
- Exceptional people management and relationship building skills; multicultural competence and the ability to influence a diverse range of stakeholders
- A high level of emotional intelligence, self-awareness and ability to build consensus through empathy and curiosity
- Experience of handling change management, organizational restructuring, succession planning; preferably turnaround experience with a large organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable integrity and reputation
What’s in it for you?
Besides the challenge and visibility of leading one of the most important organizations in Pakistan and the ability to make a true difference in the lives of people; you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits package
- You should not be more than 62 years old
- You must fulfill the fit and proper criteria under the Public Sector Companies (Appointment of CEO) Guidelines 2015 (available at https://www.ssgc.com.pk/web/?page_id=5830)
- You will be required to submit duly verified educational and experience documents upon request
- The position is based in Karachi
- SSGC is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply
You can apply at https://www.affco.com.pk/recruitment latest by July 1, 2020
SSGC is one of the most reputed and critical public sector entities in Pakistan, engaged in the business of transmission and distribution of natural gas. SSGC’s transmission system extending in the Provinces of Baluchistan and Sindh comprising over 4,100 km of high-pressure pipeline ranging from 8″ — 42″ in diameter. The company also owns and operates the only gas meter manufacturing plant in the country, having an annual production capacity of one million meters on single shift basis.