Latest Jobs in Shaheen Cosmetics (Pvt) Ltd May 2020
Shaheen Cosmetics (Pvt) Ltd need young, dynamic and career-oriented Office Staff at Lahore office for the following vacant position.
- Overseeing the full recruitment cycle. In particular contract preparation.
- Providing specialist information and guidance to employees and managers on HR policy and practice and employment law.
- Managing the annual salary process for the company.
- Promoting equality and diversity In the recruitment process.
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Supporting supervisors to ensure the success of their teams.
- Ensuring that the correct recruitment and selection procedures are adhered to.
- Assisting with day-to-day HR related questions.
- Conducting Interviews and reference checks on lob applicants.
- Keeping up to date with legal developments.
- Investigating disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Developing HR policies.
- Planning, and delivering. training. Including Inductions for new staff.
Ability and Skills:-
- Candidate should have 4-S years’ experience in relevant field.
- Minimum Qualification Graduation in relevant field from a reputable institute.
- Achieve growth and accomplish targets successfully.
- Must have Managerial Skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
How to Apply:-
Interested candidates should sand their detailed CV•s at below mentioned email address latest by May 25, 2020.