Latest Jobs in Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) April / May 2020
Pakistan International Airlines, the National flag carrier of Pakistan, is in the restructuring process to steer the company on path of growth and profitability.
The airline needs a highly experienced, dynamic and passionate professional to become part of our passionate team. Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals (Including dual nationals) only for the challenging assignment of a Chief Commercial Officer.
Reporting to the CEO, Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) is responsible for the overall revenue performance of PIA. This includes sales, distribution, e-commerce, market., digital transformation, product development, alliances, ancillary revenue streams, network and schedule planning and revenue management. In this regard, the CCO is responsible for the continued development, implementation and execution of an integrated and cohesive revenue generating strategy of PIA as a full-service airline.
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration/ Public Administration/ Economics from HEC recognized university/institute
- Preference will be given to those with Aviation / Airline background /qualification
- Minimum 20 years of work experience, of which at least 5 years in senior management position(s), dealing in Sales, Marketing, Distribution Systems, Revenue Management, Network Planning, E-Commerce, and Ancillary Revenues, etc.
- Development and successful implementation of long-term strategic business plans and annual operating plans.
COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES:
- Proven and successful track-record of working with cross functional teams.
- Comfortable leading in an employee-centric corporate environment as a visible and accessible
- A strong oral and written communicator with the ability to communicate complex concepts
- As a solutions-oriented leader, fosters a culture of creativity, innovation, common sense and
- Ability to deliver presentations of complex business propositions / models to the Board and at Governmental level convincingly.
- Maximum 62 years as on 15th May, 2020
- Market based compensation will be offered to the selected candidate.
- This is a merit-based position.
- PIACL is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Selected candidates will be given employment on contract basis fora period of two (02) years, which may be extended for another term based upon satisfactory performance.
- No Travel /Daily Allowance (TA/DA) will be admissible for interview.
- Applications are invited on the prescribed form available (free of cost) in PIA Recruitment & Placement Office at Karachi and in PIA Offices at other stations and also on PIA website
- Application along-with detailed CV, Supporting documents & passport size photograph, accompanied by Pay Order of Rupees 1000/- (non-refundable) in the name of PIACL (PIA NTN 080-3450-8) must be sent through reputed Courier Services and the application should reach the DV. GENERAL MANAGER RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT OFF., NEAR PIA TRAINING CENTRE, KARACHI AIRPORT 75200 not later than 15 days from the date of publication of this ad. CONTACT N0: 021-99043561/051-9209909