Latest Jobs in National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) April 2020
National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) is a Federal Public Sector University, with primary responsibility to promote and achieve excellence in advanced health education, research and service delivery. NUMS is pursuing a holistic educational philosophy with cutting edge research and evidence based teaching in basic, applied and clinical disciplines along with Social & Behavioral Sciences. All these domains will function with their independent faculties but in relevance to accomplishment of NUMS vision and mission. Pursuing its mission of “understanding and improving life through innovation in healthcare”, the university is establishing a comprehensive, integrated evidence based “NUMS Healthcare Model” for the population of Islamabad & Rawalpindi.
NUMS is seeking applications from Pakistani nationals, self-motivated and reflective professionals having excellent interpersonal communication skills for following NUMS positions on “Contractual Basis” (renewable): –
|Post||Qualification & Experience|
|General Physician||Qualification: MBBS from PM&DC recognized University/ Institution. Should have valid PM&DC Registration. Weightage will be given to MRCGP (Intl) or MOPS Family Medicine. Must be computer savvy.
Experience: Minimum 2 Years’ post-qualification experience, preferably working experience as General Physician (Primary Health Care Units) in reputed public/ private sector organizations. Should have strong verbal/ written communication skills.
|Pharmacist||Qualification: Pharm D from HEC recognized University/ Institution. Should be registered with Pakistan Pharmacy Council. Must be computer savvy.
Experience: Minimum 01 year post qualification experience as Pharmacist. Should have experience to maintain pharmacy stock of a Retail/ Hospital Pharmacy with proficiency in MS Office. Experience in developing SOPs for Pharmacy will be an added advantage
|Nursing Instructor||Qualification: BSN or Post RN from PNC/ HEC recognized University/ Institution. Should be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council. Must be computer savvy.
Experience: Minimum 03 years’ post qualification experience as Instructor with proficiency in MS Office. Experience in research management and developing SOPs/ Guidelines for Hospitals/ Healthcare Facilities/ Nursing Institutions will be an added advantage.
|Manager (IT Networks)||Qualification: Master/ Bachelor (16 years’ education) in Computer Sciences/ Information Technology or equivalent degree from HEC recognized University/Institution. Weightage will be given to higher qualification.
Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in designing, implementing, executing, maintaining and documenting all network/ system services including Routers, Layer 3/2 Switches, APS, Firewalls, VolP PABX, Video Conferencing equipment and Server Machines. Installation and configuration of server machines and network devices of LAN/ WAN services in multi domain environment. Should have strong interpersonal and team coordination skills.
|Phlebotomist||Qualification: FA/ FSc or equivalent degree with Phlebotomist diploma/ certificate from reputed institution.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of working experience as Phlebotomist in reputed Private/ Public sector organization/ Hospital / Healthcare facility.
|Pharmacy Technician||Qualification: FSc with Diploma/ Certificate as Pharmacy Technician. Should be registered with Pakistan Pharmacy Council.
Experience: Minimum 3 years post qualification experience as Pharmacy Technician (compounding and dispensing) at reputed Retail/Hospital Pharmacy with proficiency in MS Office.
|IT Technician (s)
|Qualification: Master/ Bachelor in Computer Sciences/ Information Technology or BSc (14 years education) in Computer Sciences/ Information Technology along with 6-month diploma in computer hardware/ network form Govt./ HEC recognized University/ Institution. Weightage will be given to higher qualification.
Experience: Minimum 03 years’ experience of maintaining hardware/ network equipment, monitoring and maintaining the LAN/WAN services and Internet connectivity in reputed Public/ Private sector organization.
|Lab Technician||Qualification: BS (MLT) or equivalent degree from HEC recognized University /Institution. Preference will be given to higher qualification.
Experience: Minimum 5-years’ experience in reputed public/ private sector Organization/ Hospital/ Healthcare facility. Should have expertise to maintain/ handle laboratory equipment.
|Nursing Assistant/ OT Assistant||Qualification: FA/ FSc or equivalent degree with Nursing Assistant/ Operation Theater Technician Diploma from reputed institution. Weightage will be given to computer savvy professionals.
Experience: Minimum 03 years’ working experience as Nursing Assistant in reputed organization/ Hospital/Health Care facility (managing a clinic, taking vital signs, cannulation, suturing/ dressing wounds, conducting ECG, application of splints/ POP etc). Weightage will be given to professionals having experience in emergency or Minor OT.
|Nursing Aide (Female only)||Qualification: Matric with Science. Certificate in nursing aide from reputable medical institution will be preferred.
Experience: One Year working experience as Nursing Aide in reputed public or private sector organization/ Hospital/ Healthcare facility will be an added advantage.
- Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
- *Maximum age limit relaxable under specialized circumstances/ experienced cases.
- Interested applicants can apply ONLINE (Click Here). However, post at Serial 10 can also apply by sending application forms and CVs on postal address given below. Application form Click here
- Application fee for posts at Serial Nos. 1 & 4 is Rs 1000/-, for Serial Nos. 5 to 9 is 500/- & for Serial No. 10 is no fee. Please deposit said fee at Habib Bank Ltd in NUMS account through Challan (only) and upload proof of payment through NUMS job portal. Deposit separate fee for each post. Applications without fee will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of applications is May 15, Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
- In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
- For all positions only HEC certified/verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
- No TA/DAwill be paid for test/interview.
- Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & condition shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.