Jobs in National School Of Public Policy May 2020
Applications are invited for the following vacant position at the National School of Public Policy for appointment.
Name of Post: Deputy Director (IT) (BS-18), PASC National School of Public Policy (NSPP) (Regular Post)
1) MSc (Computer Science)/ MCS related discipline or 35 equivalent Master’s degree from HEC recognized Years institute.
2) 8 years practical experience in the relevant field in public or corporate sector. Must have experience in NET languages (C#. NET, MVO framework). Competent in soft/hardware trouble shooting and an ability to develop and maintain LAN/WAN.
- Required qualification, experience and application forms are available at nspp.gov.pk.
- Applicants already working in Government/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous Bodies are requested to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- NSPP reserves the right to increase, decrease the number of posts or cancel any of the advertised post(s).
- Last date of application submission is 15 working days from date of advertisement.
Deputy Director (Human Resource)
National School of Public Policy C/o National Management College
Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Mall Road, Lahore. Phone: +92-42-99205342