Latest Jobs in National Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine April 2020
In the wake of the Corona Virus Pandemic, the National Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, Ministry of National Health Services Regulation and Coordination, Islamabad intends to hire services of eligible medical and allied professionals against the following categories on purely adhoc (temporary) basis for deployment in its COVID-19 unit.
|Name of post (BPS)||Qualification and experience|
|Medical officer (BPS-17)||1. MBBS qualification recognized by PMDC;
2. Registered with PMDC; and
3. One year regular house-job.
I. Doctors who have applied for PMDC registration but are yet to receive their registration certificates will be considered eligible if the medical institution they have graduated from is recognized by the PMDC.
ii. Doctors who have applied for renewal of their PMDC registration but are yet to receive their renewed certificates will be considered eligible upon production of relevant proof i.e. previous registration card and token of fee deposition.
|Consultant Pulmonologist (BPS-18)||1. MBBS with FCPS (Pulmonology) equivalent qualification
2. MBBS and DTCD or MCPS (Pulmonology) or equivalent qualification with two years practical experience in the relevant subject in a recognized institution before or after post graduation.
|Charge Nurse (BPS-16)||1. BSc. Nursing Generic (04 years) and valid registration from Pakistan Nursing Council
2. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery and valid registration from Pakistan Nursing Council.
Graduates of government institutions will be given preferred.
I. The candidates who have applied to PNC for registration on or before
the closing date but;
a. Registration cards were issued after closing date; or
b. Registration cards have not been issued so far;:
Shall be held provisionally eligible subject to the condition that such candidates shall have to produce documentary evidence properly stamped and signed by the Competent Authority of PNC that they have applied for such card on or before the closing date.
ii The candidates who have applied to PNC for renewal of their expired
registration card after the closing date shall also be considered eligible
|Lab technician (BPS-09) /
Junior technician Pharmacy
|1 F.Sc. Pre-med (Second division) from a recognized board
OR (in case of non-availability)
Matric (Second division) with science from a recognized board AND
2. One or two year’s diploma in relevant Allied Health discipline duly
recognized by Relevant Medical Faculty.
|Plumber (BPS-05)||Diploma from recognized Institute.|
|Ward boy /Aya / Security Guard (BPS-02)||Middle Pass. local domicile will be preferred.|
|Sanitary worker (BPS-01)||Primary pass, local domicile will be preferred.|
General Terms & Conditions
- Hiring will be purely on adhoc (temporary) basis.
- Hiring of services is valid for 06 months. or till the pandemic situation is over, whichever is earlier.
- Such hiring will not confer any right for regularization of services at any stage.
- The citizens of Pakistan domiciled in any of the Provinces, AJK and GB can apply.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Age limit to apply against the above positions is less than 45 years.
- Hiring will be subject to fitness certificate by Medical board of CHE.
- Incentive based pay package will be offered to all categories of staff mentioned.
Schedule of interviews
Interested candidates are directed to appear before the Recruitment Committee in the National Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, St. no 9, G-8/2, Islamabad along with original documents including Domicile, CNIC, Academic (Degree and Marks Sheet) Certificates and Services Experience
|Name of Post||Interview Date|
|Medical Officer, Pulmonologist||24th April, 2020
25th April, 2020
|Charge Nurse||24th April, 2020
25th April, 2020
|Laboratory Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Ward Boy, Aya, Sanitary Worker||27th April, 2020|