Latest Jobs in PO Box No 47 Peshawar April 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa & newly merged Districts of KP against the following positions in Public Sector Development Project purely on contract basis initially for the period of one year extendable upon performance till the completion of project.
|Posts||Required Qualification/ Experience|
|Social Mobilizer (BPS-17)||Master in Social Science/Agriculture|
|Accountant (BPS-16)||BBA/B.Com from recognized Unviersity|
|Officer Assistant (BPS-16)||Second class Bachelor degree from recognized University with One Year Diploma in IT from recognized Board of Technical Education.|
|Computer Operator (BPS-16)||Second class Bachelor Degree from recognized University with One year Diploma in IT from recognized Board of Technical Education.|
|Junior Clerk (BPS-11)||At least Second Class SSC or Equivalent qualification from recognized board with speed 30 words per minute in Typing.|
|Junior Store Keeper (BPS-07)||At least Second Class SSC or Equivalent qualification from recognized board.|
|Generator, Photostate and Telephone Operator (BPS-07)||At least Second Class SSC or Equivalent qualification from recognized board with three (03) Years relevant experience|
|Driver (BPS-06)||Literate having Valid driving Licence preference will be giving to those who have sufficient|
|Naib Qasid (BPS-03)||Literate|
|Rod Man (BPS-03)||Atleast Middle in second division|
Terms and Conditions:-
- Eligible candidates mus apply separately for each post on plain paper alongwith updated CV/Bio-Data, attested copies of CNIC, domicile, educational certificates/ degrees/ diplomas, years wise transcript/ DMCs, internship/ training certificates, two photographs and relevant experience certificate (if any).
- By hand submission is not acceptable. Application duly completed in all respect shall reach on mentioned postal address within 15 Days after publishing of
- Appointment will be purely on contract bases initially for one year extendable till project and stand terminated automatically on completion/ closure of the project whichever is earlier.
- Candidate already in service, shall rout their applications through proper channel, however, a copy advance will be acceptable till receipt of original application.
- The recruitment shall be made as per approved project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Salary will be paid according to Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Policy Governing appointment against project.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change any condition, increase/ decrease vacancies or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted qualified candidates will be called for test/ interview, for which no TA/DA will be permissible.
- There is no restriction on Gender.
Postal Address: PO BOX NO 47 GPO PESHAWAR