Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in GCU Lahore 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following positions:
Age: 40-50 YEARS
COMPUTER SCIENCE, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, MANAGEMENT STUDIES, GEOGRAPHY, SOCIOLOGY
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (BS-20/TTS)
AGE: 35-50 YEARS
COMPUTER SCIENCE, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, MANAGEMENT STUDIES, POLITICAL SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (BS-19/TTS )
AGE: 30-45 YEARS
CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY, GEOGRAPHY, SOCIOLOGY
AGE: 21-35 YEARS
BIOTECHNOLOGY, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY, COMPUTER SCIENCE, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, ENGLISH, GEOGRAPHY, MICROBIOLOGY, POLITICAL SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY
Please visit HEC website (www.hec.gov.pk) for qualification and eligibility criteria for the appointment on above teaching positions in respective subjects / discipline / faculty.
NON TEACHING POSITIONS:-
- Director Research (ORIC)
- Director Purchase
- Deputy Registrar
- Research Associate
- Office Secretary
- Research / Teaching Assistant
- Data Processor
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications open from Wednesday, April15, 2020.
- Application form may be downloaded from the University’s official website http://www.gcu.edu.pk/jobsGCU.htm (on legal size pages).
- For the appointment of Professor Associate Professor & Assistant Professor , HEC letter No. 1-3/AD-QA/HEC/NQAC-20/2015/386 dated 08/07/2015 will be observed for condition of post-PhD experience.
- For teaching positions, the applicant shall attach a list of publications and mention the category i.e. W,X,Y,Z and Impact Factors (if applicable) against each publication. The claimed publications shall be duly verified according to HEC criteria.
- The processing-fee is waived off due to COVID-19 outbreak.
- The duly filled-in application form along with attested copies of all testimonials, experience certificate(s), CNIC & CV shall be posted to the GC University, Lahore Vice Chancellor’s Office till Friday, May 15, 2020.
- Already in-service candidates shall apply through proper channel and attach departmental permission/NOC form their parent department.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- For furthers inquires, please contact at (042) 111-000-010 Ext. 202, 204 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: +923008429411 OR visit www.gcu.edu.pk .
- Postal address: GC University, Katchery Road, Lahore, 54000. NOTE:
- The University reserves the right to call only short-listed candidates for interview.
- The University shall consider all applications for each position and may accept OR reject application(s) without assigning any reason.