Latest Jobs in National Tariff Commission Islamabad March 2021
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals meeting eligibility criteria for the following positions. The requisite minimum qualifications / experience, age limit and domicile for the posts are as under: –
|Post||Qualification / Experience|
ii. Holder of a valid driving license with adequate experience and well
|Naib Qasid||Middle Pass|
- In addition to above pay scale, other facilities such as medical, house rent allowance and leave etc. will admissible in accordance with the prescribed rules/commission policy.
- Maximum age limit is relaxable as per government rules. For Disabled, age limit is 40years.
- Candidates already employed in Government Organizations, may a. through proper channel along with NOC issued by their respect organizations.
- The advertisement can be cancelled by the competent authority without assigning any reason and reserve the right to withhold the recruitment process against any post at any stage.
- Interested Pakistani Nationals meeting the above mentioned eligibility conditions, send their applications on plain paper giving full name. CNIC No., date of birth, domicile. contact No. detail of educational qualification. experience of driving and postal address.
- All Applications addressed to Deputy Director (Admn.). National Tariff Commission. Post No. 168, GPO Islamabad must reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Unsigned/ Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered and no intimation will be given.
- Please mark the envelop with the post applied for.
- Only short-listed candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions will be called for skill test (drivers only) Interview at Islamabad.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Skill test /interview.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS