Latest Jobs in First Women Bank Limited (FWBL) April 2020
Head of Finance / CFO
The position reports to CEO and demands a Qualified Chartered Accountant. Candidate should be a senior finance professional with a minimum of 10 years relevant banking experience, at least 5 years in a senior management role or currently holding the same position in the banking industry.
- Providing leadership and direction to, as well as managing, the Finance and Accounting team.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/President and members of Executive committee.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial
- Directs the preparation and analysis of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders & government regulatory agencies and tax
- Advising on long-term business and financial
- Partners with the business leaders for development of strategic business plans, budgets and forecasts through financial and business planning
- Oversees Financial Risk Management and devises policies to monitor and control
- Provides key inputs on the capital structure of the bank and operationalizes capital raising/ restructuring
- Manages all financial operations and establishes & ensures a robust financial control and governance environment in line with regulatory requirements and consistent with the bank’s internal
- Directs and establishes tax strategies and accounting procedures for the
- Managing relations with external partners, stakeholders and regulators
Interested candidates can apply on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by May 04, 2020.