Latest Jobs in Higher Education Commission (HEC) 2022
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals to fill the following regular positions in the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan.
|Name of Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Accountant||B.Com/BBA from a recognised university with three (03) years’ service experience in the relevant field in any Government/Semi- Government/autonomous body|
|Senior Cashier||B.Com/BBA from a recognised university with three (03) years practical experience of cash handling or Intermediate with five (05) years relevant experience of cash handling in any Government/Semi-Government/ autonomous body/or a good repute organization|
|Assistant Audit Officer||M.Com/MBA (Finance)/ICMA from HEC recognised university/institute with one (01) year experience in Audit & Accounts in Government/Semi Government/autonomous bodies OR
B.Com with ICMA (Inter) or CA (Inter) or Certificate in PIPFA with two (02) years’
experience in Audit & Accounts in Government/Semi Government/autonomous
|AC Supervisor||Matric with three years diploma of Associate Engineering in Air Conditioning from a recognised institute with eight years’ service as AC technician in a public or private sector of good repute|
|Assistant||Graduate (at least 2s Division) from HEC recognised university/ institute with two (02) years of work experience in public/private sector organisation of good repute
Compulsory: Six weeks basic IT training course from NITB (including MS Office) after recruitment
|House Keeping Supervisor||Graduate with one year diploma in Hotel Management with five years’ experience in 3-star hotels/Guest Houses preferably in institutional catering. Must have strong knowledge of proper procurement, storage, preparation, service. inventory & cost management and administrative control.|
|Cook||Middle pass and 5 years’ experience as Cook|
|Dishwasher||Middle Pass with one (01) year relevant experience.|
|Sanitary Worker||03 years experience as sanitary worker|
- Candidates from Sr. # 01 to 06 are required to apply online through: https://careers.hec.gov.pk. No need to send hard copy of CV and documents. Candidates from Sr. # 07 to 11 are required to send their application forms, available at: https://careers.hec.gov.pk along with attested copies of all relevant documents (educational & experiences) in hard form on the address given below.
- Applicants are required to apply online within fifteen (15) days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Application processing fee, i.e., Rs. 600/- (for Sr. # 01 to 06) to be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Ltd. and receipt to be uploaded on: https://careers.hec.gov.pk. There is no application processing fee for the posts from Sr. # 07 to II of the advertisement.
- Those in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Five (05) years general age relaxation has already been included. Further age relaxation will be given as per Government
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- Experience means experience gained after obtaining the minimum required qualification.
- Part time, honorary, apprentice or internee experience will not be considered.
- Test will be conducted, and only eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- Interview of eligible candidates could be arranged via audio/video conference.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS