Latest Jobs in PAF Hospital Islamabad January 2022
PAF Hospital Islamabad, a 300 – bedded tertiary care teaching hospital invites applications to fill the following positions:
|Name of Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Software Developers||BS / MS in Computer Science or IT
At least 02 years of hands-on development experience with expertise and skills in :-
• Desktop Application
• ASP. Net (MVC + Web Form)
• Dot net Core
• Web I Window services
• Entity Framework
• • LINO
|Data Analyst (Quality Assurance)||BBA / MBA
At least 01 year of experience in Healthcare setups; preferably, competence in development of KPIs, Data validation/ data analysis for Quality reporting. Ability to organize & conduct Quality Council. – Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word.
|IT Technician||BS Computer Science or IT
At least 02 years of hands on experience and skills in :-
• Basic repair & maintenance of computer systems.
• Configuration & installation of IT Hardware & Software.
• Addressing complaints regarding HMS, IT Hardware, Biometric devices, Qmatic, digital signage etc.
|Lab Technician (Histopathology)||FSc (MLT) / BS (MLT)
At Least 02 years of working experience in histopathology in any well – reputed laboratory or healthcare facility.
|Specialist Female Nurses (Medical ICU)||Preferably BSc Nursing (04 years) or Diploma in General Nursing from any PNC – recognized Nursing Institute
01 year diploma in respective specialty
At least 02 years of experience in Medical ICU. – Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council. C- ovid Vaccinated
- The aforesaid appointments will be on annual contract basis, which may be extended, subject to the performance of the employee.
- No accommodation / transport will be provided.
- A market competitive salary will be offered, as per the qualification and experience.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria for the desired position should post their applications with updated CV (mentioning the position applied for) to Chief HR Officer, PAF Hospital (Unit-II), Sector E-9 Islamabad, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 31 December, 2021 along with the following documents :-
– Attested photocopies of the degrees 1 certificates
– Reference/ recommendation letters
– Copy of CNIC, domicile & experience certificate
– 2 X fresh passport size photographs.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
- No TA/DA is admissible