Latest Jobs in Higher Education Commission HEC – Islamabad February 2021
Applicants are invited from Pakistani nationals to fill the following positions under the project “Higher Education Development in Pakistan (HEDP)” on contract basis:
- Programme Coordinator (NAHE)(MP-III, 01 Position)
- Programme Specialist – Teaching Excellence (MP-III, 01 Position)
- Programme Specialist – Research (MP — III, 01 Position)
- Programme Specialist – Academic Governance (MP-III, 01 Position)
- Programme Specialist – Financial Management (MP-III, 01 Position)
- Please apply online through: given below link within 15 days from the date of publication of
- Please do not send hard copies of application, CV or documents.
- Full details of the position, TORs can also be seen at the HEC careers website.
- Those in government service should apply through proper channel. In case of selection against MP Scale positions, the candidate will either resign or seek retirement before joining in light of Government of Pakistan, Finance Division (Regulations Wing)’s 0.M. 3(10) R-4/2000 dated 08.05.2001.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- Experience means the experience gained after obtaining the minimum required
- Part tirne, honorary, apprentice, or internee experience will not be considered. However, full time internship (after 16 years education) in public sector organisation will be considered as experience only for the post of Assistant.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for Written test will be conducted against the post of Assistant.
- Interviews of eligible candidates can be arranged via audio/video conference.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS