Latest Jobs in Federal Board of Revenue (Inland Revenue) FBR September 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates against following vacant posts in field formations of Inland Revenue, FBR from Pakistani Nationals on local basis in case of vacancies of (BS 1 to 5) and from candidates domiciled of the province or region concerned in case of vacancies of (BS 6 to 15):
|Name of Post||Qualification/ Experience||Posts|
|Assistant||Bachelor degree from a recognized university by the HEC.||2|
|Statistical Assistant||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university by the HEC
preferable in Statistics / Economics / Mathematics,
(ii) Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively
(iii) Must be computer literate.
|Data Entry Operator||(i) 2nd Class or Grade C Bachelor degree with Computer Science/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics from a recognized university by the HEC.
(ii) Speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour for data entry / verification.
|Library Assistant||Graduate with Certificate in Library Science from Institutions recognized and notified by the Ministry of Education.||5|
|Upper Division Clerk||Intermediate||224|
|Lower Division Clerk||(i) Matric
(ii) Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in typing.
|Dispatch Rider||(i) Primary pass
(ii) Valid driving license holder and well versed in the traffic rules
|Notice Server||Primary Pass||37|
|Sanitary Worker||Primary Pass||22|
|Armed Guard||Primary Pass||36|
Office and Address
|RTO, Islamabad, Tax House, Plot 20, Mauve Area, G-9/1, Islamabad.|
|Corporate Tax Office, Lahore, 1st Floor Tax House, Syed Mauj Darya Road, Lahore.|
|Corporate Tax Office, Karachi, 2nd Floor Tax House, Shahra e Kamal Ata Turk Karachi.|
|RTO, Peshawar, Tax House, University Road, Peshawar.|
|RTO, Hyderabad, Tax House, A-49, Site Area, Hyderabad.|
|RTO, Abbottabad, Tax House, Mansehra Road opposite cant garden, Abbottabad.|
|RTO, Sialkot, Tax House, Bohre Chowk, Katchery Road, Sialkot.|
|RTO, Faisalabad, Tax House, opposite Allied Hospital, Jail Road, Faisalabad.|
|RTO, Bahawalpur, Tax House, 21-A, Sarwar Shaheed Road, Model Town-A, Bahawalpur.|
|RTO, Multan, Tax House, L.M.Q Road, Nawan Shaher, Multan.|
|RTO, Sukkur, Tax House, Queens Road near SP House, Sukkur.|
|RTO, Rawalpindi, Tax House, 12- Mayo Road Civil Line, Rawalpindi.|
|RTO, Gujranwala, Tax House, Opposite Gulshan Colony, G.T Road, Gujranwala.|
|RTO, Quetta, Tax House, behind Ayub stadium, Spinny Road, Quetta.|
|RTO, Sargodha, Tax House, Chatha Town, Lahore Road, Sargodha.|
|Directorate General of Intelligence & Investigation-IR, Islamabad. 3rd floor Immigration Tower, G-8/1, Islamabad.|
|Directorate of Intelligence & Investigation-IR, Hyderabad. House No 184 Tariq Road, Civil Lines, Hyderabad.|
|Directorate of Intelligence & Investigation-IR, Multan. 155-Multan Public School Road, Multan.|
|Directorate of Intelligence & Investigation-IR, Faisalabad. House No. 1, Zeenat Block Muslim Town No. 1, Sargodha Road, Faisalabad.|
|Directorate of Intelligence & Investigation-IR, Karachi. Sales Tax House, PP-I, Scheme No. 7 Old Sabzi Mandi Near Askari Park, University Road, Karachi.|
|Chief Coordinator Computer Wing-IR, Islamabad. CDA Block No. II, Near Lal Masjid, G-6/4, Islamabad.|
|Data Processing Center-IR, Rawalpindi (sub office), Chief Coordinator Computer Wing Office, CDA Block No. II, Near Lal Masjid, G-6/4, Islamabad.|
|Data Processing Center-IR, Lahore (sub office). Chief Coordinator Computer Wing Office, CDA Block No. II, Near Lal Masjid, G-6/4, Islamabad.|
|Data Processing Center-IR, Karachi (sub office) Chief Coordinator Computer Wing Office, CDA Block No. II, Near Lal Masjid, G-6/4, Islamabad.|
|Data Processing Center-IR, Peshawar (sub office). Chief Coordinator Computer Wing Office, CDA Block No. II, Near Lal Masjid, G-6/4, Islamabad.|
|Data Processing Center-IR, Gujranwala (sub office). Chief Coordinator Computer Wing Office, CDA Block No. II, Near Lal Masjid, G-6/4, Islamabad.|
|Data Processing Center-IR, Multan (sub office). Chief Coordinator Computer Wing Office, CDA Block No. II, Near Lal Masjid, G-6/4, Islamabad..|
GENERAL INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:
- The eligible candidates are advised to submit their application on the prescribed form available on given below link and field offices (duly filled in/complete in all respects) to the Admin officers of respective Tax Office. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application form in separate envelope, clearly marked against the post applied for and obtain separate receiving of the The applications submitted and received in wrong office will be straight away rejected.
- Vacancies for BS 01 to 05 shall be filled on local basis in terms of Rule, 16 whereas vacancies for BS 06 to 15 shall be filled by persons domiciled in the province or region concerned strictly under Rule 15 of the Civil Servants (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules, 1973 read with Establishment Division O.M No. 4/3/2019-R-II dated 21.08.2019.
- Please attach attested copies of CNIC and all relevant documents with application Candidates will, however, be required to bring original documents Educational and Experience Certificate (if any) and one set of attested copies of document at the time of interview.
- The contract employees (BS-01 to 05) who were appointed under the Prime Minister Assistance Package for the families of Government employees who died in service may also apply for the above posts (if they intend to apply). They will only be considered, if they will formally apply against the specific
- All appointments shall be made on merit, however 10% quota for women, 5% quota for minorities (non-Muslims) and 2% quota for disabled persons will be reserved for all above posts as per government instructions. Disabled persons are required to submit a certificate as proof of disability duly issued by recognized social welfare Board/ office or other authorized Government organization, otherwise they will not be considered against disabled
- The FBR reserve the right not to fill any vacancy or to increase/decrease/vary the number of vacancies if the circumstances so
- The candidates working in public sector departments/ organizations should send their applications through proper channel and the same must be received in respective office before the date of Nevertheless, advance copies can be submitted by the closing date of application.
- Five (05) years general relaxation in upper age limit has already been included in the column of age limit in terms of Establishment Division O.M No.9/2/91-R-5 dated 24th Jun 2010. In addition to the 5 years general age relaxation by the Government, other age relaxations as admissible in the light of Establishment Division SRO 1004(I)/2016 dated 28th Oct 2016.
- Minimum and Maximum age shall be calculated on the closing date for receipt of
- The selected candidates for the post of Assistant (BS-15) shall have to undertake 6 weeks whereas UDCs and LDCs shall have to undertake 3 weeks basic IT training course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB within one year of their appointment, otherwise their service will be terminated in light of Establishment Division’s Office Memorandum No.1/13/96-R-6 dated 10-08-2016.
- Information provided in the Application Forms will be In case of any false or forged information, FBR reserves the right to cancel candidature of any person at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and will initiate legal action against the applicant under the relevant law.
- The eligible candidates will be called for test (where required) and only short listed candidates will be called for interview. All the candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test/ interview subject to detail scrutiny/verification of their eligibility during the recruitment.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for the Test/ Interview.
- Last date for submission of application is 20-09.2021. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.