Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs August / September 2021
A Public Sector Organization invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following temporary posts which are likely to be continued for an indefinite period. The qualification, experience, age required for these posts along with terms and conditions are given as under:-
|Technician-I||03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (1st Div) from recognized Polytechnic Institute with Nil experience.|
|Tech-II||F.Sc (Pre-Engineering) 1st Div. with Nil experience|
|Tech-III||Matric with Science minimum 2nd Div. with at least 50% marks with 06 years relevant experience
Matric with Science minimum 2nd Div. with at least 50% marks with 01 year technical course (technical) with 05 years relevant experience.
|Data Entry Operator||a) Matric with Science with atleast 50% marks & 5 Months Computer Course with 5000 key depression per hour (kdph) with 02 years’ experience (Skill Test)
b) Matric with Computer Science with atleast 50% marks with 5000 key depression per hour (kdph) with 02 years’ experience (Skill Test)
|Jr. Asstt-I||BCS/BBA (like HRM/Marketing/IT/Supply Chain Management) Two Years or BA/B.Sc (1st Division) or equivalent to other admin related qualifications as per HEC standard.|
|Driver-III||Matric having Civil Driving License with LTV & HTV with 03 years’ experience.|
- Where the prescribed qualification is first class in the final degree, only one 2nd class in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Only the certificates / diplomas / degrees issued by recognized Pakistani and foreign institutions / universities will be accepted.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification.
- Physically fit and not over/under weight candidates having prescribed qualification may apply online.
- Age limit for the said posts is 18-35 years.
- In-service candidates should apply through proper channel with NOC from their employer.
- Candidates for the post of Driver-Ill must have a minimum height of 168 cm (66″).
- Only the candidates who fulfil prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions, will be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Applicants must apply online through link https://184.108.40.206/home on or before 12.09.2021
- Applications other than Online will be rejected.