Latest Jobs in University of Engineering and Technology Lahore September 2021
Applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled Pakistanis for the following posts at Main Campus (Lahore), New Campus (Kala Shah Kaku), Narowal Campus, Faisalabad Campus and Rachna College of Engineering and Technology (RCET) Gujranwala:
|Post||Campus||Discipline / Department||No. of Posts|
|Professor (BPS-21/TTS)||Main Campus||Chemical Engineering||01|
|Professor (BPS-21)||New Campus||Computer Science||02|
|Professor (BPS-21/TTS)||Faisalabad Campus||Textile Engineering||01|
|Associate Professor (BPS-20/TTS)||Main Campus||Business Administration (Specialization in Management) at Humanities and Modern Languages Department||01|
|English at Humanities and Modern Languages Department||01|
|New Campus||Chemical Engineering||02|
|Faisalabad Campus||Electrical Engineering||01|
|Assistant Professor (BPS-19/TTS)||Main Campus||Computer Science||02|
|New Campus||Computer Science||03|
|Lecturer (BPS-18/Contract)||Main Campus||Computer Science||03|
|Narowal Campus||Islamic Studies||01|
- Teaching Fellow in Department of Mechanical Engineering, Main Campus
- Teaching Fellow in Department of Geological Engineering, Main Campus
- Teaching Fellow in Department of Computer Engineering, Main Campus
- Teaching Fellow in Department of Computer Science, New Campus
- Teaching Assistant in Department of Mechanical Engineering, Main Campus
- The eligibility criteria for teaching positions will be as per HEC Faculty Criteria. https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/services/universities/QA/Pages/Faculty-Appointment- Criteria.aspx
- Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), in case of Engineering discipline is mandatory.
- Click given below apply online button.
- Fill out the relevant fields of online application.
- Upload passport size scanned photograph.
- Print the application duly completed in all respect and sign it.
- Attach postal order/challan amounting to Rs. 2000/-in favour of Treasurer of UET, Lahore and other required documents with the printout of application.
- The University will have the right to devise the criteria as deem appropriate in order to shortlist/ recommend suitable candidates in view of requirements of the University in a prescribed manner.
- Incomplete and late submission of applications will not be entertained.
Last date for submission of applications is 30.09.2021.