Latest Jobs in District & Session Court Shaheed Benazirabad December 2020
Applications are invited for the following posts are vacant or likely to fall vacant in various Civil Sessions courts of District Shaheed Benazirabad. The criteria for appointment containing the qualification and other eligibilities are mentioned below:
|Stenographer BPS-16||Intermediate with Diploma in Shorthand having speed of 80
W.P.M and Computer / MS-Office Course with typing speed 40 W.P.M.
|Computer Operator BPS-12||Graduation in Computer Science / I.T from recognized
University / Board OR 3 year associate Diploma (DAE) in Computer Science / I.T with Graduation.
Typing speed 40 W.P.M.
|Junior Clerk BPS-11||Intermediate with Computer / MS Office Course with typing speed 40 W.P.M|
|CCTV Operator BPS-05||Matriculation along with short Courses in Electronics or
Computer Hardware / Network or MS-Office. Minimum one year experience in installing and Operating / Monitoring, Ser-vicing. Troubleshooting & Operating CCTV Cameras (Analog & Digital) with installation of Coaxial, Fiber & Ethernet STP / UTP Cabling. DVRs & NVRs Troubleshooting. backup etc.
|Lift Operator BPS-02||Matriculation. experience of working as Lift Operator|
|Naib Qasid BPS-02||Middle Pass|
|Mali BPS-02||Primary Pass. experience of working as Mali / Gardener will be preferred.|
|Chowkidar BPS-03||Primary Pass|
- As per the instructions of High Court of Sindh, initial test for posts at S. No. 1 to 4 shall be conducted through Sukkur
IBA Testing Services. Form / Challan can be downloaded from Sukkur IBA University website or
SIBA Testing Services website
- Fee Rs. 600/- for the post mentioned can be deposited in any online branch of ABL Bank.
- Application form. duly filled in along with original online deposit slip, attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, PRC. Educational certificates, Experience certificates and in case of disable the disability certificate from competent authority. 02 Fresh photographs should reach the Project Manager (D.S.C.S) SIBA Testing Service (STS) Sukkur IBA University Airport Road Sukkur, Tel # 071-5644159-60, and Applications for posts at Serial No. 5 to 8 shall be submitted / sent to office of the District & Sessions Judge, Shaheed Benazirabad along with required documents within 15 days of this publication.
- Government Servants should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- Those who have already applied are directed to apply afresh.
- The application be also submitted on Special seats / quota
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test / interview.
- Any external influence for selection will lead to disqualification for the post of applied for.
- The candidates at the time of interview should bring their original Documents.
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final