Latest Jobs in District & Session Court Jhelum July 2020
Application are invited for the following posts:-
|Stenographer||Graduate from the recognized university having minimum typing speed 50 wpm and 110 wpm of shorthand speed.
Candidate having computer knowledge will be preferred.
|Data Entry Operator||Graduate (preferably in Computer Science), with at least 45 wpm typing speed on computer keyboard, well versed in Operating System installation/ repair, M.S Office (Complete) and basics of Computer Hardware (candidates having experience in the relevant field shall be preferred)-|
|Junior Clerk||i. Intermediate 2nd division from recognized board.
ii. A speed of 25 wpm of typing on computer in English and;
iii. Proficient in Microsoft Office or any other compatible office
application and he shall demonstrate such proficiency
|Cook||Primary / Middle pass, well versed in cooking; preference will be given to an experienced hand candidate|
|File Feature / Naib Qasid||Middle|
|Mali||Literate, having knowledge of gardening.|
|Security Guard||Literate, healthy preferably a retired Army Servicemen.|
|Sweeper||Literate, having knowledge of the job.|
General Term and Conditions:
- Eligible candidates shall submit job application form before 10 August 2020 to Office of the District and Session Judge, Jhelum.
- The candidate must clearly mention on the top right most corner of envelop the post they are applying for.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form / CV which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must enclose 2 Photographs, attested copies of CNIC, Educational / Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable as per Government Policy.
- No TA/DA will be paid for Test/Interview.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS