Latest Jobs in Banking Mohtasib Pakistan August 2021
Banking Mohtasib Pakistan, a statutory body established to redress grievances of banking consumers and customers against maladministration in matters relating to banking laws, regulations, policies and practices seeks applications for various posts at its Karachi Secretariat.
The required qualifications, experience and age are as under:
|Advisors||• Masters Degree from recognized University/ Institution preferably in Banking & Finance / Commerce/ Public Administration / Economics.
• Senior bankers preferably having minimum working experience of 20 years in the operations, audit, inspection, investigations, trade & foreign exchange and compliance segments in banking industry. The candidate should have adequate computer skills and good
writing and communication skills.
|Deputy Director||• Masters Degree from any HEC recognized University preferably in Banking/ Finance/ IT and having adequate computer literacy
• At-least ten years working experience in banking industry
|Assistant Director||• Sixteen years of education in Commerce/ Banking/ Finance/ Statistics from any recognized Institution.
• At-least seven years banking experience in operations/ investigation / compliance and having adequate computer literacy
|• Masters in any discipline from HEC recognized University
• Adequate computer literacy
• At-least fifteen years protocol experience in reputed organization preferably in Banking Industry.
|Deputy Assistant Director||• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Commerce/Banking & Finance/ Statistics from any recognized Institution (Masters Degree will be preferred)
• Five years banking experience in Banking operations/
investigation/compliance and having adequate computer literacy
|Office Assistant||• At-least Intermediate with five years experience in general administration.
• The Computer literate applicant will be given preference
|Driver||• Holding valid driving license
• Seven years post experience after obtaining valid license.
|Sanitary Worker||• Experience in relevant field|
- 1. Application along with bio-data/CVs & two passport size photograph besides a copy of legible CNIC may be sent to below mentioned address by 19th August, 2020.
2. Please mark the envelope with the position applied for.
3. Only shortlisted candidates would be called for interview.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible.
5. The job shall be on a one year contract but renewable on satisfactory performance on need basis.
6. Quota prescribed by the Federal Government wherever applicable would be observed.
HR & Administration Wing,
Banking Mohtasib Pakistan
5th Floor, Shaheen Complex,
M.R.Kiyani Road, P.O.Box # 604, Karachi.