Latest Jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy August 2021
A public sector organization (Situated at Gilgit) invites applications from Pakistan Nationals for the following posts in the fields as per detail given below.
|Post Name||Required Criteria|
|Nurse||a) 03 years Diploma in Nursing with 1 year Midwifery course duly recognized by PNC.
b) 03 years Diploma in Nursing with 1 year course in ICU/Ward etc duly recognized by PNC.
c) 04 years B.Sc Nursing (after Intermediate) duly recognized by PNC.
d) M.Sc (Nursing) Two Years Course after B.Sc (Nursing) duly recognized by PNC.
|Computer Operator||a) B.Sc. (Phy/Math/ Stat/Ecn.) / BCS / BIT (1st Div) with 10,000 Key Depression per Hour (kdph).
b) 03 years DAE from a recognized Poly Tech Institute in Electronics / Computer Technology (1st Div) with Six Months Courses in Computer Applications.
|Tech-I (Electronics)||03years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Electronics (1st Division) from recognized Polytechnique Institute.|
|Jr. Assistant-I (Admin)||B.Com / BBA / BCS (two Years) or BA/B.Sc. In relevant field.|
|Jr. Assistant-II (Admin)||F.Sc / FA (1st Division) with 6 months Office Automation Course.|
|Jr. Assistant-II (Accounts)||I.Com/D.Com(1st Div) with 6 months Office Automation Course.|
|Scientific Assistant-III||Matric with Science minimum 2nd division with at least 50% Marks.|
|Tech-III (Mechanical/HVAC)||a) Matric with Science minimum 2nd division with at least 50 % Marks.
b) Matric with Science minimum 2nd division with at least 50% Marks with 1 Year technical course (Mechanical/HVAC).
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st division in the final degree / certificate. Only one second division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility. Age and Qualification however may be relaxed on the bases of
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from Govt. recognized
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions, can be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for Test/
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/Interview.
- Selected candidates against the above said posts are likely to be posted at Gilgit, however they can be appointed anywhere in
HOW TO APPLY?
- Applicants must apply ONLINE through given below Link within FIFTEEN (15) days after the publication of this