Jobs in Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) September / October 2021
WAPDA is currently looking for competent , dedicated, dynamic and self motivated personnel for the following positions on contract basis extendable on account of satisfactory performance :-
- Bus Conductor
- Naib Qasid
Instructions & General Conditions
- Applicants must be citizen of Pakistan and having domiciles of concerned Districts who are advised to read the following instruction carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form, available on WAPDA website and submit application to undersigned within 15 days after publication in Newspaper(s).
- No application will be accepted after due date.
- All candidates will be selected on merit.
- Serving employees should apply through proper channel. Advance copy of application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview, if he /she fails to produced NOC from concerned department.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for skill test/ interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for skill test / interview.
- 1WAPDA employees who has completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of applications shall be admissible 10 years age relaxation.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category . No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to scheduled casts, Buddhist Community,10 years age relaxation for disable persons and 05 years for the children of those WAPDA employees died during service for applying against employee children quota posts.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of
- Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The applications /documents submitted by the candidate will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any documents found bogus at any stage, during induction process and later in service will result in termination thereof.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the entire recruitment process at any stage. The Number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
- Eligibly of candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record.
- Candidates shall submit the application forms duly filled in alongwith copy of educational / qualification certificates, domicile, CNIC and 02 recent passport size photographs to this office within due date.
- The candidates apply against disable quota may provide disability certificate alongwith application from concerned Govt. Department.
- Only WAPDA employee Children will be considered for appointment against Employees Children quota.
- Incomplete application carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.