Latest Jobs in WAPDA Health Unit Jobs Gaddu April /May 2022
Applications are invited from suitable candidates against the following posts on regular basis in WAPDA Health unit Guddu:-
Vacant Posts Detail:
|Lab. Assistant||1.Matric with Science
2.Two years experience in the relevant field in a Government Civil/Autonomous/ Semi-Autonomous Body Hospital.
Instructions & General Conditions:-
- Only local domiciled candidates am eligible to apply.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age limit. No further age relaxation shall be granted except 03 years age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community and Sindh (Rural)
- Age will be calculated as on closing date of submission of applications.
- Only children of WAPDA employees are entitled to apply against the quota reserved for WAPDA Employees Children. The children of employees of DISCos, GENCOs, NTDC etc, are not entitled to apply against this quota,
- Candidates applying under WAPDA Employee Children Quota (ECQ) must submit the following requisite documents alongwith their application:
- Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper from WAPDA Employee and Certificate from the concerned WAPDA office that no son I daughter has already been employed under WAPDA ECQ in the past.
- Documentary proof of employment of Father! Mother in WAPDA.
- The initial appointment shall be on probation for a period of 01 year.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of
- Applications carrying incomplete / incorrect information or received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
- Interested candidates may submit their job applications on prescribed form alongwith attested copies of CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Educational / Experience Certificates and two recent passport size photographs within 15 days of publication of advertisement in press to the office of Medical Superintendent, WAPDA.