Latest Jobs in Directorate General Emergency Service (Rescue 1122 KPK) (409) Phase VI June / July 2020
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in its quest to extend Rescue-1122 Services to District Buner is looking for young, energetic and dedicated individuals willing to work anywhere in the province.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for following vacant positions purely on contract basis. Females are encouraged to apply.
|Station House Incharge BPS-16||B.Sc OR B.A. with Diploma in Health Technology /Nursing. One year working experience in Emergency.|
|Control Room Incharge BPS-16||Master Degree in Information Technology with certifications in LAN/WAN from recognized institution, preferably with specialization in Database.
03 years working experience in relevant/ recognized organization will be preferred
|Office Assistant BPS-16||Bachelor Degree with 02 Years’ experience|
|Computer Operator BPS-16||B.sc (Computer Science) OR B.A with one year Diploma in Information Technology from government recognized institute.
02 Year Working Experience.
|Transport Maintenance Inspector BPS-14||Diploma in Automobile Engineering from recognized institution with 3-5 Years relevant experience.|
|Account Assistant BPS-14||B.Com from recognized institution. One year experience in recognized organization|
|Shift Incharge BPS-12||Paramedical Diploma or nursing or LHV (Preference will be given to Diploma in
Health Technology & Surgical Technology) with at least 1 year related experience.
|Wireless Technician BPS-12||F.SC OR Diploma in Electronics (preference will be given to DAE and ex-servicemen). 03- 05 years’ experience in maintaining wireless communication equipment.|
|Lead Fire Rescuer BPS-12||Diploma in Associate Engineering (Mechanical) with 01 year relevant experience.|
|Emergency Medical Technician BPS-11||Paramedical Diploma /Nursing/LHV (Preference will be given to Diploma in
Health Technology & Surgical Technology). Relevant experience will be preferred.
|Fire Rescuer BPS11||Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE) OR F.SC (Pre-Eng.) DAE will be preferred.|
|DERT Rescuer BPS-11||Diploma in Associate Engineering (Civil/ Electronics/Mechanical)|
|Electrical Technician BPS-11||Diploma in Electrical Technology from recognized institution. Relevant experience will be preferred.|
|Junior Clerk BPS-11||SSC with typing knowledge and computer skill with 02 year relevant experience.|
|Auto Technician BPS-08||Auto & Diesel 02 year Certificate. Relevant experience will be preferred.|
|Senior Store Keeper BPS-07||Matric OR Dispenser Diploma/Diploma in Pharmacy. Two years relevant experience will be preferred.|
|Security Incharge BPS-07||Middle Pass with sound physique (preferably ex-army) 03 year experience in any organization|
|Operator for Heavy Machinery (Excavator, Recovery Vehicle, Dumper Truck etc.) BPS-07||Middle Pass with minimum 05 years’ experience of Excavator/ Recovery Vehicle/ Dumper Truck etc.|
|Helper for Heavy Machinery BPS-05||Middle Pass with having at least LTV driver license with 02 years relevant experience.|
|Driver LTV BPS-06||Middle and physically fit with valid / LTV driving license, with 03 years post license experience in any organization as Driver.|
|Driver HTV BPS-06||Middle and physically fit with valid HTV driving license, with 03 years post license
experience in any organization as Driver
|Office Attendant BPS-03||Middle with three years’ experience in office work in any organization& physically fit|
|Security Guard BPS-03||Middle Pass, physically fit. Preference will be given to retired from arm forces.|
|Sweeper BPS-03||Literate with relevant experience and Physically fit|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and interview.
- Employees of Govt. /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies/Corporations, will apply through proper channel.
- Mandatory Physical test: 01 mile running in 07 minutes for Male & height 5’ 6” chest 33” minimum. 01 mile running in 09 minutes for female height 5’ 2”.
- The Selection committee has the right to appoint any suitable short listed candidate at any suitable post subject to requisite qualification and at any place.
- Candidates are required to bring along with them original computerized National Identity Card for all tests/interviews etc. Candidates are also required to bring with them original certificates/degrees and marks sheets for the interviews.
- Upon approval of the selection committee the candidate will go through Medical examination by civil Surgeon Police Hospital Peshawar.
- The medically fit candidates will be required to take mandatory training of 06 months or as prescribed and pass all the requisite examinations of Punjab Emergency Services Academy, Lahore.
- The selected candidates have to produce police clearance certificate before receiving offer of appointment. Selection of trainees will be based purely on merit and trainees will have to sign Surety bond.
How to Apply:
- Please download complete Application Form, and pay the fee as prescribed in any of the country wide online branches of UBL & HBL or via Online, Mobile Paisa.
- Send your applications duly filled, by Post Mail or Courier so as to reach before expiry of last date, along with Original Fee Deposit Slip proof to “Pakistan Testing Service Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq,Blue Area, Islamabad”
- In case of applying for more than one post, separate application must be processed with separate fee payment.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be provided for test / interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable
- Candidate already in Government service should apply through proper channel
- Please indicate the name of Post applying for on the right hand corner of the envelope.
|1||409 APPLICATION FORM POST NO. 21 TO NO. 24||View / Apply|
|2||409 APPLICATION FORM POST NO. 17 TO NO. 20||View / Apply|
|3||409 APPLICATION FORM POST NO. 13 TO NO. 16||View / Apply|
|4||409 APPLICATION FORM POST NO. 09 TO NO. 12||View / Apply|
|5||409 APPLICATION FORM POST NO. 05 TO NO. 08||View / Apply|
|6||409 APPLICATION FORM POST NO. 01 TO NO. 04||View / Apply|